Views: 25051

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My copy, from Amazon on the thick card

I just saw a post with the exact same signature as my thicker one that came with the vinyl, GRRR 

I’m returning my 2 cds and vinyl. Just so disappointed. 

Do we even have any exact matches to prove there is a problem here? Forgive me for not being able to keep up with the thread!

Page 11, post by Matt M shows 2 identical ones indicating auto pen

Above is mine, below one that was posted on social media. They are the same. 

They aren't the same as far as I can see. The B in the top one is hitting the N in Jon. The lower is not.

You see the dot at the end of Jon, that's where the autopen has to lift up to start a new part of the autograph. If the paper moves a little you get minor shifts. But look at all the similarities. This is 100% the same autopen signature.

I agree, Joe-El.

I agree I see differences too in them, I ordered two and my two Amazons had some variations in the signature even the rounded part was more straight in the changes.

Those are both autopens.  The hard stops are obvious.

I definitely think those two match with only a slight difference in spacing likely caused by the card moving. That one is so minuscule it was probably an accident…it seems like with Dolly, they were using same template on many but changing the angle of the first name against the last name…so it appeared different, but wasn’t. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service