We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

It's a first come first served. The signed copies will be allocated in chronological order based on the date and time of purchase. So it's not guaranteed you will get a signed one.

EDIT: It's presumed to be SOLD OUT.

https://www.easons.com/surrender-bono-9781529151787

Views: 54520

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They're remarkably scattershot in their distribution. Places in the western suburbs of Chicago got zero Grohl books last year.  But places in the sticks got them. So I'll second what Kai said and say you should have a backup plan if you really want this one.

I just called B&N and they said that they are not available yet and that I couldn't reserve.  I do have a membership.

Thunder road and west bank are sold out

I called my local B&N and spoke to staff member…she checked in store and their system. Said they don’t have signed editions in “just yet” and to check back on/around Black Friday. 

Edit - Left Bank sold out this morning

You can try Left Bank Books in St Louis to see if they still have any copies. Their website says they will ship books. Was able to purchase a copy over the phone this morning and will pick up after work.

314-367-6731

www.left-bank.com 

I called them at about 11:30 and they said they were sold out

Reads and Company in PA has some signed copies but it is walk-in only. https://www.instagram.com/p/CkbFADBOhdA/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Book Cellar in Chicago had some as of earlier this afternoon. 

Thanks for the tip of Book Cellar. This just arrived from them, at face value, no gauging. I’d certainly have preferred a flat signed book page like all the UK ones we are seeing, but I’m happy I got ANY copy.

Sorry to say but anyone that saw this here and ordered from Easons on the 3rd is probably not going to get a signed one. I saw someone post the 5 they got. They ordered Sept. 30th. 

do you mean, the 5 they got were UNSIGNED ??? or

do you mean since the someone got 5 and it was 3 days before all of us ordered, 

there would be none left for us???

They got 5 signed. But if they ordered 3-4 days before this post existed I'd say we're screwed. 

could be hope though, as Bono rehearsed for his book tour close to the Easons store, and is a Dublin boy himself.

Hey DeezNutz, how many did you order from Easons? I ordered just one.

If it arrives unsigned are you going to initiate a chargeback??

I will definitely do a chargeback with PayPal...Thoughts???

Easons gotta know they'd face a multitude of returns !!!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service