We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 439

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My friends father passed, she sold me his collection. There was some memorabilia, relic cards and football cards as well as some sport coins.

A tricky situation.

Yes it is, he was a true collector it’s hard to imagine he didn’t authenticate all his  big ticket purchases. 

I don't know how he mistook these for authentic signatures I am sorry to say. 

Me either, I’m hoping to at least make my money back… I was helping out my friend when I purchased them.

Perhaps he bought some knowing they were copies. They’ve been around for a long time. The mantle sign card in that kind of quality is roughly a $20,000 plus card today. That’s authenticated and graded by PSA, Beckett, or SGC. What did you pay for it?

I did not purchase the card individually, I purchased a gentleman’s whole collection of sports memorabilia from his daughter when he passed. She needed help and the collection was so organized you could tell that he really enjoyed his collection. My thought was, I would be able to make my money back in no time…. little did I know.

If you want, we can help you figure things out. To start, would it make sense to post a list of what you have?

I started cataloging them already, unfortunately someone broke into my car and stoled some of the cards and a couple more boxes came up missing when I was moving the cards so my list is worthless now.

Monica,

If you want, direct message me to discuss.

can you help me with this autograph?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service