We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Check out this beautifully signed Mickey Mantle baseball......Lou Gehrig too!

Check out this piece of crap.  Someone has bid $350 on it.  The seller also has a Lou Gehrig listed with a $400 bid on it.

[Community Manager Note: We suspended Ivan Cruz, the person selling the fake Mickey Mantle that is the topic of this discussion, for vulgar language and insults.]

Tags: Ivan Cruz, ebay, fake, forgery, mickey mantle

Views: 1670

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

dear mr know-it -all wagner expert. My card was authenticated as real.

jealous? i had offers but i dont need the money. why dont you get a job with those crooks at the authentication sites. they will say your card sucks, offer you pennys for it and resell it privately.

By who (Rocchi? Max? Etc?), when and where? And do show the "authentication" LOA or COA to educate us. 

Look at how clean that corner tear is.  Did you accidentally rip it this morning when you took it out for a picture?

That "Mantle" is one of the worst forgeries I have ever seen and I have observed thousands.

mickey mantle had three different signatures. I met Mantle many times at the signing shows. i have plenty of mantle memorabilia. that signed mantle is real.

That "Mantle" looks like it was signed by a two-year old.

Stop trying to convince yourself.

its coincidence that the person making the most bids on the lou gehrig ball is named christopher williams!?

So you met Mr. Mantle many times and you believe that garbage is authentic?

I simply don't believe you Ivan.

I never saw his Mickey Martle style......do you have another one from one your personal meetings with the Mick, to share with us?

its mantle dumb-ass. 

Actually, it is Mantle.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service