We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

$48 David Gilmour Authentic? Offered by eBay Seller Stomeros

Hello, I'm a fan of Pink Floyd in Korea, but I've already purchased fake goods and lost money due to careless purchases, and I'm going to participate in the auction again after reviewing them. Can you check the authenticity of this product?https://www.ebay.com/itm/-/294809544940?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_t...

Tags: stomeros

Views: 1027

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is a total scam selling account.  NOTHING looks good and private identities for bidders is the icing on the fake cake.  Bad News.

Yes, and I only looked at 3 auctions.  Bad news indeed.

Thank you for your kind and detailed answers and advice. It helped me a lot.

Most welcome. What is your budget? What kind of Gilmour are you looking for?

It's 120 dollars as much as possible I want to find a signed photo.

The signed album is okay, too.

That will cost about the same or more. If Floyd related even more $.

Thank you. I'll refer to what you said and look for it.

I'm sorry - you can't buy him for $120 apart from the CD I mentioned. You would need another $400-$500 for a nice signed authentic photo. More for Floydian material.

Here is my signed promo DVD from 2002. Apparently he signed about 12 for a Canadian radio program.

There is a glitch - can't post photos. :(

This seller from Dublin (using different alias) has sold ”pretty looking” fakes for MANY years. I’m sure he/she has made well over 1 million dollars during this period, simply disgusting both by him and by ebay who allows this kind of forgers…

Here’s a thread I made about him 12 YEARS ago… 

https://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/seller-walts-collec...

Thanks my friend. :) Good work!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service