We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Tags: Bob, Dylan

Views: 23388

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just called S&S and asked if these are handsigned or autopenned. Very nice customer er service rep is going to check with manager and call me back. I hope!

Good job, they are not responding to emails so far. I hope you get an answer. If they don't call back, they're may be schemes a brewin.. I imagine the "managers" all sitting around their pots of paper pulp with witch hats on laughing like hyenas.. regardless, they won't get away with sending autopens at this big of a markup. 

No reply yet. I’m also in limbo on their online chat customer service. Also not liking that these are priced at $599, the same as printed on the Indigo jackets.

Right, that crossed my mind as well 

Plus, they’re still available (Indigo was up a while). It took about 5 mins or less for premiere to go from 12 to 0.

Not that he'll respond but I emailed the head of S&S who supposedly signed those Premiere letters. I mentioned the Chapters issue and will reply back here if he somehow actually replies.

And premieres book details

I'm not sure if it's mentioned in here but advanced Autopens can sign variations of a signature.

We normally get enough samples to work it out though. *glares at Dolly Parton*

I don't think that's the advanced autopen Steve is referring to. Dolly's was just 5 or so different templates and a bit of shifting with the paper.

There are far more advanced machines.

However, I don't think this will be the case here. The one example posted was clearly autopen, I don't think they used an advanced machine. 

Excellent point  Steve Cyrkin !!!

And secretaries ALSO can sign variations of a signature!!!

I truly hope none of our members get ripped off here, but I personally wouldn't gamble with this Dylan after the whole Indigo scam/ fiasco !!!

These are up again on ebay now.. $10,000 and $7,500

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service