We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

EAGLES HOTEL CALIFORNIA..RARE LP..OPINION? (already Certified >)

'I was offered this Eagles HOTEL CA signed by 4..Henley frey Schmit and Walsh...findind a quality signed Hotel CAS is a very diff. task... I am trading a signed Fleetwood Mac x % (including NICKS who is impossible on MAC lps)...I want the Hotel CA more than the mAC

Can anyone offer opinion on the Authenticyty on this Eagles... from my own experience the Henley is def. real.... Schmit LOOKS real to me and so does Walsh) but i ma NOT an expert on these two. I have issues with the GLENN in Glenn Frey.does anyone  have opinion.. When was it sifned..NOT too ercently if that is the example from Frey...he foesnt write "G" that way..my question is did he EVER..see image..thanks (This LP was certified authentic by one of the 3 top authenticators... NOT PSA (was never shown to them)

Views: 2092

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Which one would you rather own? That's all that matters in the end.

True..as long as value is relatively similar. thi is not RUMOURS..still it is signed by the "popular" MAC lineup and Nicks wont sign  F MAC items anymore..refuses..she ran away last time I saw her .literally RAN    ..I want a complete Eagle item.. well as complete as possible..Im not going to find a nEagle album signed by all 7...

In my honest opinion I'd rather have the fleetwood Mac, the Eagles album is missing Felder and Schmidt shouldn't be on it. The Mac piece is more complete. I'd value the Eagles piece around $1000, the Mac a bit higher.

Well yhe Fleetwood IS complete...this is the line up that played on it (apart from studio musicians)...you wouldnt ask Peter Green to sign TANGO or Danny Kirwin.   Yes-I understand Schmit signed it...but Eagles offered a limited edition signed Hotel CA T shirt signed by all in 1994...it was an official item..they signed at least 250...and was signed by henley, Frey, walsh, Felder AND Shcmit..I guess it would be strange for him to NOT be a part of the signing...a better question would be..why didnt they  do a signing using an item he played on...

Well they also signed a t shirt so someone didn't really think that one through. Do you have any other complete classic rock albums? Sell them to me and you can buy the Eagles and have both.

Yeah I sent a friend request..I have other signed items..but I dont have anything woeth 20K like a signed STONES with Brian Jones or Signed Beatles LP ...But I have somerare completes...but I calue the Mac at more than 1K with all 5 lol..i na trade..the value is...well..different..but if I was just selling the MAC..I would be asking 2500.00 you see any real ones on ebay..not one.

That's fine, wasn't really looking to spend $20k tonight. Send me a list of what you have with asking prices and I'll see what I'm interested in.
A Roger Epperson COA Rumours just sold for $2500.00 on ebay.

If you want a signed Eagles piece you really can't be picky. All I'd care about would be Henley Frey and Walsh, the others are interchangeable for me.

This is a decision based on what you'd rather own,

I couldn't find that Epperson approved "Rumours" on EBay's recently sold list. Can you post a link to it?  They've sold for less than that at some auction houses in the past few years.

I also can not find any sold complete Fleetwood Mac album on ebay current or recently sold..where is the listing?  Does anyone know if FELDER will sign Eagles albums anymore sicne he is/was suing them? he signes pickguards,. guitars, solo stuff..but I dont see any Eagles albums on ebay signed by him...just giving a thought on approaching him to add his asig if I get the album.. I have a signed CD from Felder and a signed Heaven and Hell book..nothing signed on an Eagles item

Just do an advanced search, click sold listings, type in fleetwood mac and sort by highest price, it's the second or third item.

I get it..ADVANCED Search works... There are no complete real Mac currently up. Also a search of "Stevie Nicks signed" turns up 95 items..only ONE has a PSA coa..actually NONE have any other certified COA and none have any photo proof... take your chances.    I have a signed Peter green LP but it is not for sale..that means more to me than the current line up...See pic

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service