We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Ebay Removed My Mickey Mantle Authentic, No-Brainer Autographed Baseball.

Yes guys, Ebay has done it to me again.

Ebay has once again removed an auction of mine that contained an authentic autographed baseball from Mickey Mantle.

First, just below, my authentic Mickey Mantle autographed baseball that Ebay removed two day ago.

As you can see, it is a no-brainer, authentic Mickey Mantle autograph on a baseball.

Below is the Message Of Removal that I received from a moron representative from Ebay.

After reviewing your eBay account, we've taken the following action:
- Listings have been removed. A list of items that were removed can be viewed at the bottom of this message.
- We have credited all associated fees except for the final value fee for your listing(s).

The listing that was removed appeared to violate eBay policy or a rights owner's trademark. Please remember that you are responsible for the quality and authenticity of the products that you offer on eBay. It is against eBay policy to list any counterfeit items.

For more information please see our Replica, counterfeit items, and unauthorized copies policy:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/replica-counterfeit.html

If you have more questions, contact our policy experts:
http://ocsnext.ebay.com/ocs/cusr?query=3049&=PTB1208

Please be sure your current and future listings follow these guidelines, keeping in mind that additional violations could result in the suspension of your account.

Here are the listings that were removed:
331411167616 - MICKEY MANTLE AUTOGRAPHED BASEBALL SIGNED BOBBY BROWN BEAUTIFUL AUTO

We appreciate your cooperation.

Thanks,

eBay

Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.

In my opinion, EBay is attacking me for my exposing of forgeries on their auction site.

In my opinion, Ebay does not like me exposing the sellers of forgeries that contribute to their salaries and bonuses.

Am I interfering with their profit machine from the sales of forgeries?

Of course I'm not; the sellers of forgeries have been running amok selling forgeries for years on Ebay.

Following "Operation Bullpen" Ebay was NOT held accountable for the millions of dollars of forgeries that were sold on the Ebay auction site.

Is Ebay now condoning the listing and selling of forgeries on their auction site?

This is the third time Ebay has removed an auction of mine that contained an authentic autograph.

While Ebay continues to remove my authentic autograph auctions, they allow and approve the listings and selling of GFA (Guaranteed Forensic Authenticators) headed by Steve Rocchi.

I have exposed numerous sellers of GFA certed forgeries, and as far as I know, Ebay has never removed a GFA certed forgery listing.

There is too much money and profits to be made from the sales of GFA certed forgeries.

Sellers of GFA certed forgeries include Ebay sellers Mccauleyjr2006, Roma-Jak, Dbvint123, Stevew6, Rbisportsinc and others.

The "Florida" forgeries are also a big seller on Ebay.

Ebay does not remove the "Florida" forgeries. 

Again, there is too much money to be made from the sales of the "Florida" forgeries.

This Monday I will be sending my authentic Mickey Mantle autographed baseball to PSA.

When it comes back, I will have more to add to this thread.

Tags: CEO, Donahoe, Ebay, John

Views: 5974

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have nothing to prove. Williams talked a big game saying how he was going to send his Mantle bb to PSA a while ago, and then when questioned on it--said now he wasn't. LAME REPLY. My guess is either Williams knows it's a forgery, or indeed he did send it to PSA, and they say it was counterfeit. For years Williams has espoused the virtues of PSA. Now he backs off--when it suits him. To the best of my knowledge, Williams is not a trained nor certified hand-writing expert. And, the fact that he sells memorabilia for a living, totally taints his credibility dissing his competitors. If you can't see this as fact, as plain as the nose on your face, then you really have drank the kool-aid, and are Chris Williams "bobo's"...

Her statement sounds, word for word, like an old "friend" of ours has written it.

Come out, come out, wherever you are.

You are lucky in one way, it is a lot warmer where you are then it is in NYC.

Yes, Richard, it does have a familiar tone to it.  

Gotta love it, "Peggy."

First, I do not make a living from selling memorabilia.  I've worked a full-time job for 41 years.

I collect autographs.  I mainly collect Tom Tresh, Mickey Mantle, Joe DiMaggio and Derek Jeter.

I did post that I was going to submit my Mantle to PSA.  I have yet to do that.

But I will on Monday.

Tell me, "Peggy," are you a seller of forgeries or a troll for someone?

Did I expose a forgery you were selling "Peggy?"

As for my Mantle ( I own over a dozen Mantle autographs), it's a no-brainer authentic Mantle.

If me not submitting my Mantle to PSA brought you here, then I am grateful it happened that way.

As soon as I get it back from PSA, I will post the LOA.

One troll using the name Peggy, vs. Chris and Fuddj on an autograph opinion of Mickey Mantle. Too funny for words.

You're (your?, not sure which is correct) :):) a troll Peggy,,, just admit it.

Christopher it is a sad statement about this frustrating hobby that you have to spend money to get an opinion on something that is no doubt authentic.   and the irony is that we would trust your opinion on a Mantle signature more than anyone else's.   What a joke.

It is, Terrier, very sad.

so I am assuming that "Peggy" will come here and apologize to you, Christopher, once you post the PSA letter.   Is that correct, Peggy?  We are still waiting for your expert rationale about why Chris' ball is not authentic. We are all here to learn.

Sam, then why didn't Ebay remove the below Mickey Mantle forgery that was listed without a COA?

There are dozens/hundreds of Mickey Mantle forgeries on Ebay every day that are not accompanied with a "COA" and yet Ebay allows them to sell.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mickey-Mantle-Autograph-Baseball-/271750586...

Click on the below image to get a closer view.

The famous banana Mantle.

Ebay is a joke, and we all know it. there is no rhyme or reason as to why they pull something and why they allow other items to exist.  There was a time when you had to have good reason to have an item pulled from Ebay for authenticity reasons.   That is obviously not the case any longer.  This ball is 100% authentic and EVERYBODY that understands Mantle signatures is aware of that.  Except of course, Peggy.

Unfortunately the people at ebay aren't autograph experts

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service