We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Ebay Removed My Mickey Mantle Authentic, No-Brainer Autographed Baseball.

Yes guys, Ebay has done it to me again.

Ebay has once again removed an auction of mine that contained an authentic autographed baseball from Mickey Mantle.

First, just below, my authentic Mickey Mantle autographed baseball that Ebay removed two day ago.

As you can see, it is a no-brainer, authentic Mickey Mantle autograph on a baseball.

Below is the Message Of Removal that I received from a moron representative from Ebay.

After reviewing your eBay account, we've taken the following action:
- Listings have been removed. A list of items that were removed can be viewed at the bottom of this message.
- We have credited all associated fees except for the final value fee for your listing(s).

The listing that was removed appeared to violate eBay policy or a rights owner's trademark. Please remember that you are responsible for the quality and authenticity of the products that you offer on eBay. It is against eBay policy to list any counterfeit items.

For more information please see our Replica, counterfeit items, and unauthorized copies policy:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/replica-counterfeit.html

If you have more questions, contact our policy experts:
http://ocsnext.ebay.com/ocs/cusr?query=3049&=PTB1208

Please be sure your current and future listings follow these guidelines, keeping in mind that additional violations could result in the suspension of your account.

Here are the listings that were removed:
331411167616 - MICKEY MANTLE AUTOGRAPHED BASEBALL SIGNED BOBBY BROWN BEAUTIFUL AUTO

We appreciate your cooperation.

Thanks,

eBay

Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.

In my opinion, EBay is attacking me for my exposing of forgeries on their auction site.

In my opinion, Ebay does not like me exposing the sellers of forgeries that contribute to their salaries and bonuses.

Am I interfering with their profit machine from the sales of forgeries?

Of course I'm not; the sellers of forgeries have been running amok selling forgeries for years on Ebay.

Following "Operation Bullpen" Ebay was NOT held accountable for the millions of dollars of forgeries that were sold on the Ebay auction site.

Is Ebay now condoning the listing and selling of forgeries on their auction site?

This is the third time Ebay has removed an auction of mine that contained an authentic autograph.

While Ebay continues to remove my authentic autograph auctions, they allow and approve the listings and selling of GFA (Guaranteed Forensic Authenticators) headed by Steve Rocchi.

I have exposed numerous sellers of GFA certed forgeries, and as far as I know, Ebay has never removed a GFA certed forgery listing.

There is too much money and profits to be made from the sales of GFA certed forgeries.

Sellers of GFA certed forgeries include Ebay sellers Mccauleyjr2006, Roma-Jak, Dbvint123, Stevew6, Rbisportsinc and others.

The "Florida" forgeries are also a big seller on Ebay.

Ebay does not remove the "Florida" forgeries. 

Again, there is too much money to be made from the sales of the "Florida" forgeries.

This Monday I will be sending my authentic Mickey Mantle autographed baseball to PSA.

When it comes back, I will have more to add to this thread.

Tags: CEO, Donahoe, Ebay, John

Views: 5968

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

who on this site campaigns for that Sam?  All we "campaign" for is holding sellers of forgeries accountable, and helping people avoid getting screwed by these scammers.  A PSA cert is just an opinion and in many cases, I would trust the opinions here over theirs. 

Wouldn't that hold them accountable? If they sent it to psa?
May not be the "best" but it's a start...right?

honestly, when I am shopping on ebay for autographs, I prefer the ones that are not authenticated.  I normally can get these items a fraction of the cost of an authenticated item.

If there is a question on authenticity and it involves a refund, then yes, a PSA quick opinion could be the deciding factor.

I'm with you there - items without coas go a lot cheaper and I've got great deals on authentic pieces

When I had an item pulled one time I had a quick opinion from psa already done and shown and they still pulled it!
Yes there is an option to report autographs. But I believe when those messages arrive at ebay the delete key comes into play.
I dont know where this post will end up because something is wrong with the "reply" function here, but yes, there is a "report" feature, no question. Do you have any idea how many obvious forgeries I tried to report over the first six months AFTER they disbanded the EMR program? and how many were actually pulled? I would venture to say that perhaps 10% of the crap I reported was actually acted upon.

I am surprised it is as much as 10%. Though I would suspect your reports that were acted upon were one of a large number of reports.

Christopher is being targeted, most likely by one or several sellers he has exposed who know his eBay ID, and report his items several times under several different categories which results in the item being pulled. It has happened to me, it's incredibly obvious. You can still get items removed, it just takes persistence and these sellers whose "forgery business" Christopher destroys will do anything for revenge.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service