Ebay Seller Klingensmith9296 Mickey Mantle Forgery 1994 Autographed Baseball

You have to love the way some of these Ebay sellers lie in an attempt to sell their forgeries.

In this case, we have Ebay seller Klingensmith9296 writing in his auction description "This ball was personally autographed for my father in 1994, so there is NO COA...I put my reputation on this that it is 100% authentic and would offer a full refund if proven otherwise."

Is it possible his dad lied to him?

First of all, this is a typical 1990's Mickey Mantle penned forgery.  This particular-style Mickey Mantle forgery was mass-produced.  It's laughable.

Second, Ebay seller Klingensmith9296 is lying when he states "This ball was personally autographed for my father in 1994."

Again, did his father lie to him?

If Ebay seller Klingensmith9296 "Wants to put his reputation on the line," then he should submit his "Mickey Mantle autographed baseball" to PSA and JSA and prove me wrong.

If Ebay seller Klingensmith9296 submits his "Mickey Mantle autographed baseball" to PSA or JSA and they authenticate it, I will pay the authentication fees, shipping and I will purchase his "Mantle autographed baseball" from him.

And finally, I have never seen an authentic Mickey Mantle autograph on a "1994 World Series" baseball.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mickey-Mantle-autographed-baseball-Official...

Tags: 536, Klingensmith9296, MLB, Mantle, Mickey, NY, Stats, Yankees, baseball, ebay, More…forgery, homeruns, seller, signed

Views: 263

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't believe I have ever seen ANY authentic signature on these World Series balls.

I don't know anyone who has, Terrier.

An ugly banana Mautle ball.

Yep, typical and common Mickey Mantle forgery.

It's hilarious the stories these people come up with. I've pointed out banana Mantle's to people plenty of times and I've had several get ANGRY at me and start telling me how their Mom/Grandma/Uncle/Pet Squirrel got it signed by The Mick PERSONALLY in the early 90s and that I'm the idiot. Yeah right... 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service