We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Ebay Seller Mikeg465 Mickey Mantle Autographed Photo Forgery COA Heidi Harralson

Check out this ugly Mickey Mantle forgery on a photo found on Ebay.

This putrid-looking Mickey Mantle forgery is listed by Ebay seller Mikeg465.

The worthless COA is from Spectrum Consultants (Heidi Harralson) who claims to be a Forensic Document Examiner.  She's right in line with Chris Morales and Drew Max.

Look at this ugly piece-of-crap Mickey Mantle forgery listed by Ebay seller Mikeg465.

These so-called FDE's should stay away from "certing" sports autographs.  

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mickey-Mantle-Signed-8-x-10-Photo-with-COA-...

Views: 411

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not even close.

love that pose, though

Saw that crap this morning, as ugly as it gets!

Where can I sign up to be a "Forensics Document Examiner" seems like an easy job! 

Ebay seller Mikeg465 is still trying to sell his putrid-looking Mickey Mantle forgery.  Even the Ebay wannabe autograph collectors won't bid on this crap.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mickey-Mantle-Signed-8-x-10-Photo-with-COA-...

To Christopher Williams.

Sir, I joined primarily to express appreciation for your post on the Harralson letter. We belong to the same organization, and I have repeatedly written to our forum that forensic experts are not by that fact qualified to examine collectibles, that there are far more factors involved and that one ethically should stand by a letter of authentication or falsification forever. I am as a voice crying in the wilderness. If I were in charge of our journal, I would ask folk like yourself to provide papers warning against such unqualified incursions into another discipline and explaining the special ethical rules and legal obligations involved.

Thanks for a very fine little evaluation on an embarrassing opinion.

Regards,

Marcel B. Matley

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service