We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Tags: Elton, John

Views: 15931

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

From previous I think they went live around 5pm GMT I might be wrong but I was always in town after school run when they dropped :)

Ah ok so possibly 2 more hours! How crazy if he has a separate post for Taylor’s auto 

It is not certain that there are signed copies of Taylor. They have only one remix in common. Therefore, it could be that there will also be CDs signed by her. But that is uncertain.When the Christmas CD was released, there were also signed CDs of Elton in Ed's store

How many CDs do you guys think Ed sheeran signed since bad habits cd. Genuinely curious on your thoughts lol. I’m gonna have to say over 100k

Ed just played this track live at the Brit Awards…

Well today i received these.  Would like opinions and comparisons to others that people may have received. Rod Stewart replacement received from Ed Sheeran site.

I don't have pics on my phone right now, but these look good compared to mine.

Looks good to me too. Congrats on getting good placement with the eltons, he signed most a little lower. The one you received are the best in my opinion 

Wait the sheeran team gave replacements of eltons? 

Not Elton replacement. It was a Rod Stewart replacement from the Ed Sheeran site. 
It happened as I ordered the Rod signed CDs. Got 2 with signed card. Third had no signed card. Wrote to Rod site and think did get reply but really didn’t expect anything. So while checking on Ed site about my orders. One came up about Rod signed card being replacement. Sure enough I got the Rod replacement so checked date shipped which was about 9 days before the signed Elton’s was shipped. So based on that I figured good chance today get Elton’s. Very happy with Ed site service. 

The Rod Signature is really nice isn’t it! The Eltons cool too. 

Ed Sheeran mentioned on the red carpet that the announcement for The Joker And The Queen is coming in an hour so I would be on the lookout for the signed CDs hopefully coming soon.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service