We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

https://store.eltonjohn.com/*/The-Lockdown-Sessions/Cold-Heart-PNAU-Remix-Limited-Edition-CD-Single-Art-Card-Signed-By-Elton-John-UK-ONLY/765R19KU000

Jumped on this one like I'd been shot after missing on Grohl yesterday.

Tags: Elton, John

Views: 21357

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is poor checking from the label. I didn’t even risk a second in case they cancelled it when my wife was going to order one.

Yeah that is taking the mickey 

I just thought it worked with Ed so why not Elton thought it was the same store they look so alike the way you log in etc. 

and it said one per person some say one per household then you won’t get away with it like the Emilia Clarke they cancelled my partners order and sent email saying one per house hold 

It did say one per customer as you say, so I figured I could order a second Dua Lipa for my partner, however it didn't let me use the same creditcard twice (we share one in Google Pay). I guess who ordered 10 must have a big network.

Or label / store insider

Mine came in today also! So happy - many thanks again to the original poster 

I've been using them for a while for my shipments to EU. It's better to consolidate. I expect the initial shipping quote has a sum for them in it, but it's per shipment not per package. If you have a free account though you will pay for consolidation per package too and it adds up.

I have a premium monthly paid account where I don't pay a consolidation fee per package and they give a discount on the shipping rates (which you can check now with their calculator). Also with the paid account they keep packages up to 60 days instead of 30. Which is interesting right now as October up to Xmas there's often some nice deals and surprises to be found (like Elton).

In my case there's not much of an increase in shipping rates when I add more packages, even heavy books. It goes from about £25 to £40 and then stays around that for a while, depending on weight and dimensions.

$45 to ship one CD single from the UK to US is absolutely ridiculous! Total piss Take! I'm amazed they have any customers

I pay $13  for Stackry to Ship a CD or 7" from the US to UK - i did try and get some sort of UK/US - Rest of world  swap system going on here last year but nobody replied. 

I feel the same way about U.K - CAN/US - CAN shipping; I've had to pay through the nose for shipping even at the low end (the Samson/Gilmour signed book/pic was the most recent example). Point is, shipping's going up across the board due to supply chain issues. Virtually every service I've found is experiencing delays on mass shipments or hiking up their prices.

If I can get one of the single signed CD's locally, I'll go for it, but there are a few items that I've missed out precisely because I don't want to pay triple the price or more just for shipping.

Harmonized code 8523.49.3000 CD/Disk - Pre-Recorded

KD Dude if there’s anything uk from now on you can ship to me ill save u so much in shipping I just sent my buddies to the USA today he on the group also and cost me just over £10 to ship it tracked signed 

hate seeing people get ripped off man 

the offer is there 

It defiantly is mate 

no problem offer stands so if anything pops up pm me 

ForwardVia charged me about $40 for a vinyl last year, but they also package it real nice and get it here (US) real fast

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service