We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

Hello Fans...I figured I would throw this out there for strictly baseball collectors who seek to get autographs through the mail the old fashion way...directly from the player...I have received probably over 100 autos but stopped maybe 4 or 5 years ago when I lost my contact list...but recently started it up again and since then received a few autos through the mail since the end of July...it is now currently (August 2011) so now I am hooked once again...please feel free to add pictures and comments about the autographs you received from BASEBALL PLAYERS with a simple envelope and stamp and not something you have received through the mail from a winning auction...

Feel free to include autos you got for free and also Players that sent back a request for money as that also happens from time to time or even if they wrote you back which is also an added bonus and a rare treat...

LET ME KNOW...

HAPPY COLLECTING !!!!

CEE GEE

Views: 11381

Replies to This Discussion

Kevin Youkilis spring training success- Took 18 days....

Todd Frazier spring training success-Took 7 days..

Yasiel Puig Spring Training success...

Cameron Maybin spring Training success X 3..Took 21 days...

Got Bob Bailor today.

I've been out of town for a while, so I havent had a chance to post my TTM's. I had nice TTM surprise when I got home to the tune of about 40 success's. Below are some of my favorites. 

Matt Wieters SI, 2012 ALDS game 2 winner, Wei-Yen Chen x 2, Johny Damon, AJ Burnett, Sean Doolittle, Will Middlebrooks, Buck Showalter x 2, Heath Bell, Alan Trammell, Lou Pinella, Greg Gagne (87+91 WS Champs) Dave Henderson, Charlie Hough, Larry Bowa x 2, Gus Triandos x 2, Al Bumbry x 2, Don Baylor x 2, Russ Snyder (66 WS Champs), .................

I am always up for a trade to obtain more Oriole autographs. Shoot me a PM if you see anything you like.  Thanks!

good job man!!!MY fav is that SI you got and Johnny Damon....He has always been a good IP signer also

I recieved this in the mail today.  Excited to receive it. Very short turnaround.  Mailed it last Monday the 11th.  One week is real good. 

Attachments: No photo uploads here

1983 ALCS MVP, Mike Boddicker x 2.

Got 2 from Martin Prado in today.

Awesome success the last two weeks.  Danny Tartabull x2, Steve Garvey x2, & Dale Murphy x2.  Super stoked about the Murphy's- he inscribed them with "NL MVP 82,83"

Dale Murphy = class. Fantastic signer in person if you ever get the chance. Will very openly and candidly talk to you about baseball, playing it the right way, his view on steroids and cheating, etc., all while signing whatever you want autographed. You get more intangibly than what you pay for.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service