We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 508

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I bought these on Ebay last month. The persons feedback for the most part looked good although there were a few claiming the autographs they received were bogus and not genuine.  When I asked where they got them they told me they received them in a trade for some hi priced front row concert tickets a few years ago. So I dont know if this person is the actual forger or someone who got duped like me. He also offered me a very cool Hendrix signed sketch and a plain Jim Morrison autograph both for $300 so I dont know what to make of it

That tells you right there that it was the forger. Nobody with a genuine Hendrix is going to offer it up for $300. Looks like he's up to his old tricks again. 

If he offered you a Jim Morrison autograph and a Jimi Hendrix signed sketch for $300 you can be sure what to make of it: stay far away from that seller because he’s full of bullcrap!!!

Seemed too good to be true that's why I shied away. As for the 3 Freddie signatures, when no one else put in a bid but me that sent me a pretty clear message, but my bid had already been placed. After I won the auction however,  they did contact me and asked me if I still wanted to go thru with the transaction,  they would cancel it if I wanted but I went thru with it

Hi Bruce, you didn't post the link so I will (wasn't hard to find on the normal accounts he sells stuff on)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Freddie-Mercury-autograph-3X-with-drawings... 

All three Freddie's were for sale and sold for 49.95 plus 8.95 shipping (total for all 3) from Erick McKay's Bluelifesaver account. 

Here is the thread on Erick McKay and his forgeries, including selling Hendrix, Michael Jackson, Elvis, Morrison, Beatles, Queen, and others.

https://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/lot-of-michael-jack...

Yea,sorry. I didn't know how to do it, never learned to cut and paste! That's the listing. I got a hell of a deal didnt I!!!???

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service