We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Galen and Paul featuring Paul Simonon from The Clash / Gorillaz

Views: 3487

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My vinyl copy arrived today (but not the CD, which I also ordered.) Paul’s signature was so similar to Bjorkwind’s that I was ready to cry autopen foul, but on closer inspection, the Paul has a slightly different taper to its finish. The last name, however, is uncannily similar. I’m choosing to believe he just signs very similarly after all the practice. Anyone else think it’s sus? I don’t like the dots that start both line segments of the first name, either. Would any artist do such a thing after Dylangate?

I think you are on to something. The last name is exactly the same and the P too. Reminds me of the mix & match they do with autopen where they combine different parts of the autograph to create variation.

I’m so crushed. Album sucks, too…

I'm sorry! 

I was planning to buy this when I saw how nice the prints were, but glad I didn't. Maybe you can get a refund if you push them hard enough.

There's always a little variation due to movement of the pen and paper, but in my opinion these are too similar to have been replicated by hand, especially since we've seen only 2 posted. 

“The Dylan scandal was months ago, none of these idiots will remember that far back…”

I was close to purchasing one as well. this is terrible. I really though we made progress with the Dylan scandal. Even though I didn't make a purchase, Id be more than happy to gather and compare items again as people get them. Our community has to take these things seriously or it will start happening more often again. Lets fight to get everyones money back

Thanks Jason. I’m all for it. This crap has to stop.

Still too early to get it going. Probably need to wait a few days to let more deliveries arrive. could everyone that ordered post a picture of theirs as they come in? The more examples we have, the better. we need to compare the CDs as well

With Paul Simonon connected to Damon Albarn, Id be extremely worried about the new Blur autographs as well, especially since they are still available

Added one from eBay. Very clear on the last name.

FYI no sign on autopen for Galen yet

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service