We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Some of you know me, and from what I understand, someone caught selling yet another bad Ford autograph has once again, decided to spout off at the mouth. Claims that I am a dealer and I only tell unsuspecting autograph buyers that their item is fake so that I can sell my own Harrison Fords. Again I am hearing claims that the likely supplier of the forgeries is the true expert on Harrison Ford autographs.

Side note the seller sent me a friend request message yesterday with the single question about if I knew a particular collector. In my world this says plenty, and likely tells me where the piece originated.

When I tell people that I track the sale of Harrison Ford autographs, I am not kidding around, I watch sales here, I watch sales on rebelscum and on ebay and other online auction sites.

Who signed them? Who is the forger? I am not going to play games and point fingers, nor will I even guess if the supplier is the forger, all I can do is put together where they came from.   

I will give the people that have had these in their possession, that courtesy. They can come clean about where they got them as the "in-person" and "private signing" stories fall apart.

This is the same courtesy I tried to provide to Marc Moser, the last guy caught in a huge Ford Forgery mess. He decided to drag my name thru the mud for a few months as well, but by doing that he just shot himself in the foot. People will wake up sooner or later, and the truth does come out.   

I present these images to you, again supplying the signatures and letting the people on this forum and others as judge, you decide the truth. You will also be the deciding factor if these autograph professionals keep their reputations or if they have earned brand new ones.

Every item below has been tracked to the most recent seller, and through his own admission the source of the autographs, I will also include items sold elsewhere by the supplier who admitted on these very pages to supplying some of these.

The pattern is pretty clear to me.

As for the recent claims about me being a dealer, out to only hurt other peoples supposedly reputable business.

Please keep in mind, that anyone that has purchased anything at all from me in the past 5 years has approached me. When they do I usually point them in other directions and offer to authenticate (for free) any item they ask about, from any other source.

Tags: Ford, Han, Harrison, Indiana, Jones, Solo, Star, Wars

Views: 44968

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

PSA isn't any better. Lol look at this scan. Even a 5 year old can tell this isn't Fords autograph.
Attachments: No photo uploads here

Looks like JSA has upgraded to now certifying bad Guinness autographs.

For real Mike? I'm no expert, but I honestly would have passed that one too??

They are well respected.

It's not a horrible fake but should arouse suspension if anyone has seen a number of his signatures on Star Wars photos. And it looks way too fresh. Who is doing their modern stuff?

This was authenticated at their Florida office.

Florida, Dubai, Chicago, it doesn't matter. If it's fake then I guess it's fake. Once again it comes down to OPINIONS.

Ya see here... there is this industry term, referred to as "Dead on Balls Accurate"

Yeah, well JSA was right there when they certed that Alec. They are usually not even in the ballpark, but you have to give credit when it is due.  

So, how about this one? (Not cert)
Attachments: No photo uploads here

That's a nice 70's to early 80's signature.

Why do you think it's not real, Mike?

This is a tale of multiple autographs and many discussions. This is the fourth or fifth Guinness autograph to come for sale recently with the same characteristics, certified by JSA.

There are a few differences in the way the S's are formed, most noticeably in the inscription, and multiple hesitation points that become more apparent when you see them together. I have the scans on my office computer I will post when I get back on Monday.

This particular one failed PSA opinion, as well as Steve G/BAS.

I haven't been doing this nearly as long as Pete, but I have collected Guinness autographs for the last 7-8 years and I can count on one hand how many in this condition, pristine signature, have come onto the market. With 4-5 of them all coming up for sale recently, with the same characteristics, all through the same JsA certification, all being sold privately or on eBay quickly for prices below market value, it raised some eyebrows. It is my opinion that they are skilled forgeries.

I know most of this is useless without the scans so I will post them as soon as I get back.. although this one has sold already as well after only being up for less than 24 hours.

Also, not sure if worth noting but all of these forgeries (Harrison fords, Carrie fishers, etc) all seem to be accompanied by Jsa letters signed by spence jr, I'm not sure if that's because he's doing all the authenticating or what, but their Star Wars stuff has especially been slipping lately.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service