We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Good morning,

I would like to ask you if anyone had negative experience with Iconic Auction.

I sold my items on 21st of June 2015 and I am still waiting for payment.

Mr. Jared Mast told me that check would be sent at the beginning of August but nothing received till now.

I ask explanation every day, but nobody reply me.

Anyone knows how to communicate with them and solve this matter?

Thanks and regards

Francesco

Views: 2111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Iconic Memorabilia (Jeff Woolf) and Press Pass Collectibles are 100% the same person.   Independently, I won an Iconic auction and an E-bay auction within a number of days, and the 2 packages arrived the same day at my apartment with the exact same Mailing address:  15849 N. 77th Street, Suite 1, Scottsdale, AZ 85260.   This, of course, explains how they can auction the same item in their Iconic Auction and sell it on E-bay at the same time.  If they don't get the reserve they want, they just keep it for sale on E-bay.   This also leads to a huge conflict of interest, because it means they can buy cosigner's items at a low price (and without commision!) if the item doesn't generate a lot of interest and then resell it on E-bay or relist it on a future auction of theirs.  My advice is to boycott both.

i have had problems with iconic they shill bid and are totally untrustworthy

Nate & Francesco,

have you received payment from Iconic in the end?

Yep, in the end, after more hassle than I would have liked. Sadly it wasn't a pleasant experience. IMO if they (vastly) improved their customer service they could be a decent outlet.

Well, that´s good news in the end.

How long did you have to wait? Did you have to pressure them?

There was a fair amount of chasing, mainly because the information provided by them was inconsistent (and on many occasions just wrong). It was a real shame as I was hoping for better.

Yes, I received it! 

It's strange but after I open this post I was contacted by IA and I received payment 4 days later by paypal.

I'm glad you got your money!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service