We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Tags: #bruce, #brucespringsteen, #springsteen

Views: 1079

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All much better looking than the certed OP, I must add!

5th time, it wasn’t a comparison post....5th......time......

On a site about autographs, opinions on how they look are pretty relevant to any price discussion. It doesnt change the fact that you claim TPAs are the key to doing better business, which is clearly not true. Your opinion is no better or more valid than Eric’s or mine on that subject. Smart buyers who know their business would obviously do well to NOT pay steep add-on fees to buy or sell. The authentic graph has a set market value - paying for a TPA and then passing that cost plus a premium on to a foolish buyer is for the birds. Whatever floats your boat, indeed.

But there is so much more than "is it legit"! Is it nice? Is he overpaying? An answer to those question, to me, must include the other qualities that can bear heavily on a peice and its value - such as eye appeal, legibility, contrast, placement, etc. All of which were a problem here. As Chris says below, these topics are a natural part of any discussion on an autograph board.

Nice autographs Richard. 

+100

Nothing against him, but personally, why would I care what he believes? 

This should be put in the "whatever floats your boat" category.

"..."Nice autographs Richard. A few buffoons missed the threads original intention then based TPA because they don’t like it. That’s their choosing. Great graphs you have "" - Joe

Editing already or did I miss something? Name calling really helps solidify your position. :)

One can't really speak about Richard's LP w/o mentioning its quality, as was shown in this thread.

The problem with social media - and the world - in general. Disappointing to be sure.

The guy asked a simple question. Is it real? Yes. Is PSA/DNA a decent authenticator? Overall, Yes. That’s as deep as the thread was intended to go. I never suggested my opinion was of greater value than anyone else’s. Save that b******* for Facebook. I don’t play it. I also don’t acquiesce to stupidity. You’d have a new collector believing authentication was a bad thing, and to the inexperienced collector, that’s fatal. To the experienced one, they understand the value of Roger Epperson on music, or Rich Consola on Elvis in general. I’m not forcing my TPA belief on anyone, as the majority seek it and desire it globally, it’s why the companies thrive. It’s why the best auction houses in the world require it. If it’s not your bag, so be it. Frankly, it’s your collection and no one cares. Type away, I’m moving to other threads as it’s turned into a waste of time here. Cheers. 

Haha - Mighty Joe has spoken! Woe to those that disagree with him on the merits of paying for TPA or challenge his quad certing process!

LOL

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service