We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

It is my great pleasure to report the following regarding Coach's Corner.

ABC Action News Investigative Reports Philadelphia ran a blistering report on Coach's Corner Auctions on the 11PM News Nov. 20.

The culmination of an intense 3.5 month investigation, it's the fruit of the determination of Paul Wedding, a collector who lost $15,000 buying forgeries at Coach's Corner, to stop them from burning collectors once and for all.

And now, Paul Wedding:

I believe it was a few months ago I commented to the "What do you think of them," thread. Coach's Corner beat me as well as many others for a lot of money. With complete disregard for the hobby, they flood the market with counterfeit jerseys, counterfeit signatures, photos, you name it.

Collectively we all wanted to see the owners take responsibility for their actions. That has never happened. Till now.

Last week, The Coach's Corner building was bull rushed by my pal, Chad Pradelli. For those of you who do not know Chad, he is an investigative reporter with ABC news in Philadelphia. Chad and his crew beat on their doors until Lee answered it. Chad wasn't going to take any crap that Lee has been known to throw at people who question their garbage. It was beautiful!

Chad offered him the opportunity to explain himself on camera, Lee declined. The story will run this Tuesday evening, guys. From what I understand, other ABC affiliates are also picking up the story. I am also waiting for the Attorney General of Pennsylvania to assign an agent to my case. With this story running on the news, I believe that assignment is coming fast. 

Guys, this is the beginning of the end of Coach's Corner. I will continue to push every agency that will listen to me. I hope you guys (Coach's Corner) do read this. This will end with you in a Federal prison. And when you get out, you'll have lots and lots of people to pay back. What comes around goes around

Paul Wedding

Tags: abc news, coach's corner, investigative report

Views: 4940

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well done Paul!

great job

Nick Rosenberg with the law firm GardnerRosenberg saw the report and is interested in hearing from people who believe they were sold forgeries by Coach's Corner Sports Auctions.

I could not be more impressed with the firm. I was an expert witness in an autograph case where they won a $600,000+ verdict for their client, a member of this site. They handled the lawsuit on a contingency basis, so there were no out-of-pocket costs for their client.

You can read about it here:

https://live.autographmagazine.com/profiles/blogs/arbitrator-rules-...

If you believe you were sold forgeries by Coach's Corner, go to gardnerrosenberg.com and use the contact form to email them.

Good job, Paul!

Bravo!!!  It's so nice to know that people care.

Great news Steve!!

Can we do the same with guys like rareandsigned LOL

Yes, you can. Just make sure you're correct and back it up.

A genuine bad guy in the hobby taken to task. I wish this wasn't so rare. Nice work.

Paul just texted me because he's on the road and can't reply. He wanted me to tell you that he agrees with everything he's reading in this discussion. 

And we're glad to help!

Being what social media is today, I'd bet that at least 75% of CC's buyers are on at least one type of platform, even on a semi-regular basis. The key is outreach. Getting this info out to people who will become incentivized to seek authentication expertise of their CC purchased material, if they haven't already.

The only way a vendor as perniciously fraudulent as CC can operate is selling to people unenlightened by the likes of this forum, and others.

Best to shine a light as brightly and in as many corners of the social media venue as possible for maximum exposure. As we all know from observing and discussing CC's wares, most are NG. Each sale a crime, each buyer a victim of their fraud, my guess that Federal interstate mail fraud comprising the lion's share of it.

Now it's just a question of discovering who the victims are, and what they were victimized with.

has any one reached out to usa today for national coverage or the ny times arts section

Paul, great job for taking this that more one step.

Maybe we can finally get this to the national level.

Both Scott Malack and Lee Trythall, in my opinion, have never had a conscience.

The key to "opening the doors" to Roach's Corner is discovery.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service