We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Views: 356

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rough trade east aswell would love to go but its just a bit too far and expensive the time at night means a hotel stay over aswell  ,fingers x he does a HMV signing a or a rough trade nottingham 

I'm looking for a signed vinyl... is it normal for rough trade/banquet to release surplus vinyls after signings?

Banquet usually posts extras on their site, but I've had a hard time figuring out the exact time that they usually post. If anyone has some insight, that would be appreciated. 

Difficult Rough trade usually is a no for extras  Banquet yes they do post on twitter /x so a follow tick is good but they have that many followers the 40 /50 they get usually go within a minute or two ,if i was choosing which signing to go to Rough trade everytime its still on the tube link and they have their own bar ,ha 

We should probably refrain from posting random in-stores in the musicians direct orders thread. Unless of course there's an option for non-attendees to place an order and have it shipped to them. Banquet does that plenty - this is just not one of them (yet).

Where's better? I really appreciate these posts, in case I have a shot at attending. 

I'm not really sure, but artists do record store signings all around the world every day. If we start adding these as individual posts in this section of the forum, we'll alienate far more people than we'll help. 

Might be a bit more acceptable for other members to note record store signing tours in the context of existing threads about signed releases. But, again, we're talking about location specific events available to a very limited audience, so even there you may want to tread carefully.

I'd agree with posting inside other threads. I just really appreciate the info as sometimes I miss it otherwise. 

.....agree with Wallet Boy....info is info....

Me too some of the bigger signings will be attractive to a fair few  members 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service