We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

has anybody got information about what bookstores jerry is attending to sign his new book ? I say sign as I have seen at the barnes &noble store in new York while he will be in attendance the books will be pre signed and only the auther will be signing !! does that set any alarm bells off 

at this moment this is the only signing he will be attending  does anyone know of any others  as would really like to add him to my book collection and being based in uk I have to get in touch with the stores in usa !!

thanks

Views: 35024

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

These are ones that Roger said were given to Whitten at a hotel by an IP collector and brought back signed by Whitten. Compare them to the Ts in the albums Ballroom posted and to Mark's and Steve's.

These are the ones I was referring to with the crossbar of the "T" apparently drawn first. This is a JLL trait. Again, I've only seen a couple of Whitten "Thanks", but it looks like he crosses his "T" (the crossbar is drawn last).

I think this is a genuine JLL signature and "Thanks" (or "Thank") inscription.

Here's another one with a BAS COA:

Thanks...I'll warn Grad.

Please let us know what he says. Apparently his current opinion is "Inconclusive." 

Have you seen "inconclusive" in quantity?

I was joking about warning Grad. Haven't been in touch with him in months.

It was just the one book signature that I submitted that came back as "Inconclusive." I wish you would contact him. BAS certed these LPs and PSA certed several in the same style, but they're not sure about the book signature. I think it's nicer than the one that was authenticated by PSA.

OK, I'll try to show them the light so they consistently fail them all, but I can't promise.

Ha. If it were to be submitted, do you think they should fail the one on the previous page that's claimed to be an IP signature from '95?

In spite of the fact that I've carefully read throught all these long (and informative) Jerry Lee Lewis threads over these past few years, I'm still quite confused about the many variations of his signature.

Mainly I would like to know which variations are considered:
1. proven authentic
2. in dispute (by experts here or by TPAs)
3. proven secretarial (signed by assistant/wife/daughter/etc.)

I would also welcome any opinions on this particular autograph:

This one reminds me a bit of the (in question)book signatures.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service