We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

has anybody got information about what bookstores jerry is attending to sign his new book ? I say sign as I have seen at the barnes &noble store in new York while he will be in attendance the books will be pre signed and only the auther will be signing !! does that set any alarm bells off 

at this moment this is the only signing he will be attending  does anyone know of any others  as would really like to add him to my book collection and being based in uk I have to get in touch with the stores in usa !!

thanks

Views: 34984

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This looks the same to me as the books and as the JSA example.
This one includes the distinctive "S" that is missing from the other three GBOF signed photos, and which can be found among the book signatures.

Didnt someone once say JLL never signed anything with GBOF on it?  Or was that The Killer?  Too many threads to keep up with.

No one has claimed that he never signed GBOF. That was said about "Killer", but Mark Roberts posted an example that hasn't been disputed.

Too bad or I would have asked him to write GBOF on my 45 sleeve when I sent it to him last year.

I was thinking of sending a signed copy of JLL: His Own Story and asking that JLL add a signature or two - one in the same style as the red ink signature on the title page and possibly a second one signed however he'd like. I'd also ask for pics.

I do not have an inscription with "Killer" on it.  And I too have heard that he does not like writing that.  

Mark

This is the one I was referring to. Did you not post it?

I can not really keep up with all that I posted, sorry, since this thread has been going.   But I do know that I do not own it. 

Mark

He does not mind writing Killer on items. He is fine with the nickname and has talked about it in many interviews over the year.

Many of the issues and signatures can be fairly argued but the statement he has an issue with "Killer" is incorrect.

It will continue to be argued, Chad. Nearly all of the posted "Killer" inscriptions have been labeled as secretarial. Otherwise, the TTM secretarial claim will be further eroded.

Nobody has ever argued this example is not authentic.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service