We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Hi !!!
What do you think of this signed paper ?
Thanks
http://m.ebay.com/itm/THE-BEATLES-autographs-signed-by-JOHN-LENNON-...

Views: 1171

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They look good to me also but real rushed.How would you even frame this one?

Good Question. You can have missing paper rebuilt, or perhaps try something like one of these. Click for full view:

That actually doesn't look to bad at all.Nice Work Steve.

If one were going to mat them they should be separated for better alignment in the display. It would be challenging and I'm not sure it would add any more to the value of the signatures. Just my two cents.

Hi,

I don't  know - perhaps some kind of custom printed mat?  I bet with a little effort something neat could me made. This a fast and unbalanced mock up but you get my idea. I just could not cut them up. I am certain much better can be created and they can both be shown in another orientation together as well but I did not make a sample of that:

I like your idea much better then mine!

That is actually an excellent way to preserve the integrity of the original, and to make it something that looks impressive.

Wow !!!
Really good jobs !
Thank you for your ideas and opinions , I will contact the seller .

Nice concept Eric. It would require some creativity plus cost more to produce it. Two things I would suggest if you, Marcelo, decide to tackle this is to get them authenticated by Roger, PSA, or JSA if you purchase them. Most of all, try to talk the seller down in price. The matting and components cost will add up unless you have some artistic abilities. Good luck and would like to see a finished project.

Hi Joe, Steve

Thanks. It's just a mock up and can be much better. It should not be terribly hard at all. Just need decent source material and color management/output control. I used to do book covers and illustrations for catalogs etc. this should be no problem.

Eric

I am currently in discussions with the seller but I do not know what price offer him for his autographs are different from the usual . How much would see to be ready for them?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service