We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Views: 2110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's at Beckett now .. as long as the ink is live they stated it is good 

Great news. What's their turnaround time like these days? 

That's good news. Thanks for updating us.

does this suffice now that Roger and Frank have approved it ? 

Does this mean Beckett determined live ink and declined authentication? 

How do you even come to that conclusion as we never mentioned that at all as the quick opinion on a high end they typically want to insure it's live ink .. I am taking it to Beckett next but certifying LOAs are not cheap 

I stated no conclusion - that was a request for clarification based on your own recent post below. Hence my question mark...

September 15, 2024 at 12:47pm

"It's at Beckett now .. as long as the ink is live they stated it is good" -Mick

In the 33 days since you wrote this. you apparently did not post the results you were awaiting. I see what you posted today, but I also agree with what Steve said in the last pages - it is important to know what Beckett concluded. If Beckett passed it I don't see where that is mentioned and I apologize. From what you posted today, you have the item back from Beckett (and back from Frank) with some results? I  asked what that result was, that is all.  Considering the number of times you were asked about these results I too was looking for them, again based on what you said last month.  I can easily extrapolate it is live ink from Frank's letter. 

You just said you are sending it to Beckett next, but you said over an month ago it was "now at Beckett."

Geez ... things change and I told the auction house to send it to Beckett  but they said frank was coming in next week or so I decided to let frank give his blessings on it have it sent to me in dallas and I take directly to Beckett where they are awaiting the piece and stated it's good as long as the ink is live .. I Ll try better to keep you updated on each and every move that goes in my autograph Collecting  :) 

Maybe you didn't see the previous gage with multiple requests for the Beckett results as you did not answer them. The last thing you said was it was at Beckett. I am not psychic so I asked like others did for the Beckett results. I don't know what "COMMENTS ON THIS Steve?" means. I'm sorry. Thank you. I had no intention to rock anyone's boat. 

Mick, no need to send it to Beckett. You're set.

I’d certainly say so. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service