We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Saw this for sale kinda looked wonky to me was curious if anyone here knows if it's real? Im not interested in it im just browsing.

Tags: Johnny, Punk, Ramone, Ramones

Views: 2092

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There are no messages in your inbox?

Yes I found it It was inside the word contact, but yeah I did that haven't heard anything back yet.

ACOA often takes 1-2 days so...

Works for me

Ok, I got a full refund from the seller, pretty quickly after leaving the (factual) negative feedback and initiating the return request. As a gesture of goodwill to the seller (I'm not entirely sure why) I have amended the feedback to reflect the resolution of this unfortunate incident. When the items eventually arrive, I will return them to the seller. 

I Just noticed that was gonna ask, so is he a good guy or what did he say? I wonder what changed his mind, he seemed like he wasn't gonna give a refund.

How could he be a good guy when he sold forged items and has acted so poorly?

Yeah I guess you're right he just seems like he doesn't know what he's doing, but ill take your word for it and i agree he was pretty grumpy.

Nothing to stop Mike from writing, saying he saw that feedback and wants a refund as friends have been questioning his purchases as well.

My Apologies it's just so interesting to me lol, thanks for the help guys! Have a great day!!

I think he realized that ultimately he wasn't going to be able to avoid giving me a refund and decided that perhaps discretion is the better part of valor. The negative feedback, plus the factual account I provided to eBay is most likely what changed his mind. 

It's a strange one. He clearly knows alot about the Ramones and seems to know some people in the Ramones universe. It's possible that he has some genuine memorabilia  mixed in with the forgeries, that happens on eBay pretty frequently. 

"...It's possible that he has some genuine memorabilia  mixed in with the forgeries..."

That has been seen here numerous times. I am glad you recovered your funds.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service