We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

JSA is passing fake autographs by the hundreds for eBay seller dirty_water_ink

musicandmore-nyc and gothamcitygraphs 

Study these autographs protect yourself!!

I came across these two sites while searching eBay. Not a single item is authentic, I am almost sure that this is the same forgery ring that circulated the mass amount of forgeries that GAI was passing 1-2 years back, you may be familiar with the eBay name dirty_water_ink, well I am no professional but I can say that I fell victim to a forgery sold by that seller and since then I dedicated some of my free time to study the forgeries they were producing to protect myself (even after they changed their user I.D. to hide) probably more than anyone I know, and I am 100% sure that this is dirty_water_ink, only this time JSA is passing the items!!!!!!! Shame on you JSA. I guess it is true what they say about the company being ran by children! 

How can JSA be considered more credible than GAI if they are passing the same forgeries that GAI stopped passing?

Views: 17769

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And to equate JSA with Global Authentics is just ridiculous.

Your right Chris. JSA and GA are not equal. That really is a silly argument.

Only Steve Sipe or a nameless goon would even make the argument Chris. Someone is awfully desperate to try and jump PSA and JSA. And you know what, as good as it is this is coming to light. Its almost overshadowed by the motives for why this is coming to light. Hopefully these companies dont join the ranks of the others who constantly pass forgeries. But "Rick Johnsons" Motives are about as slimy as a slug

I can say this GAI/GA definitely wasn't in on that Johnny Manziel forgery fest. I don't see any on eBay, just the ones that this forgery-ring is circulating.

JSA did get the below Jeter wrong.  It is a forgery.  But how many hundreds or thousands of Jeter forgeries did Global Authentics and Steve Sipe cert for "Dirty_Water_Ink?"

JSA may have gotten a few Derek Jeter sigs wrong, but not nearly on the scale that Global Authentics and Steve Sipe did.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Derek-Jeter-signed-Yankees-2007-Upper-Deck-...

You think so Chris? I actually looked at that but I couldn't tell for 100% sure that's why I didn't comment on that one. The "D" looks ok to me but my brain freeze was the ending of the signature.

I see new Puig forgeries "authenticated" by GA everyday, in fact it's hard to find a REAL Puig authenticated by GA. To compare I've seen 1-2 Puigs authenticated by JSA that were forgeries in my opinion.

I went to a local flea market a few weeks back and noticed an autograph booth, I was excited. One look at the Manning's and HOLY CRAP! Junk fakes! *Amazingly* every autograph this crook was selling was authenticated by GA! LOLOL. While this is a very serious matter with JSA, GA is no comparison to JSA overall at this point.

As I stated before, this sounds like a "GA lost the bid to cert a bunch of crap to JSA, and the losing party decided to make a statement" type thread.

Did Roger every hear back from the Spences?

Look at the Johnny Manziel's with the "All Florida Autographs" COA on that site, Its all fake. I'm getting sick

Before you get sick Rick, why not take a look at the hoard of forgeries GA has passed. How you feeling now buddy?

JSA should fire the person who passed those autographs, that is the necessary action that needs to be taken. Enough is Enough.

Agreed. But who deserves to be fired for all the crap that GA certs. From the excuses we have heard, that would mean GA would have to fire there whole staff, including the head authenticator himself. What do you suggest "Rick".

Maybe JSA can do the ga / gai route and blame a nameless imaginary authenticator and then continue to pass the forgeries like nothing happened. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service