We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

JSA is passing fake autographs by the hundreds for eBay seller dirty_water_ink

musicandmore-nyc and gothamcitygraphs 

Study these autographs protect yourself!!

I came across these two sites while searching eBay. Not a single item is authentic, I am almost sure that this is the same forgery ring that circulated the mass amount of forgeries that GAI was passing 1-2 years back, you may be familiar with the eBay name dirty_water_ink, well I am no professional but I can say that I fell victim to a forgery sold by that seller and since then I dedicated some of my free time to study the forgeries they were producing to protect myself (even after they changed their user I.D. to hide) probably more than anyone I know, and I am 100% sure that this is dirty_water_ink, only this time JSA is passing the items!!!!!!! Shame on you JSA. I guess it is true what they say about the company being ran by children! 

How can JSA be considered more credible than GAI if they are passing the same forgeries that GAI stopped passing?

Views: 17769

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Funny enough, we all know your Steve Sipe or an associate. Isnt that a strange coincidence. And since when did Cyrkin need to give you the phone number for Global, its all over the net. But that would mean you had a conversation with yourself Steve, lol

Again ignoring the question, thanks Steve!

Not sure why you think Im part of a forgery ring Steve but that is really hillarious.  However here is the flaw in your theory.  IF I was part of a forgery ring looking to pass off poorly done autos, I would have sent them in to you Steve. 

Anyway, Im looking forward to receiving my first forgery ring commission check.  Ill let you know how much I made after it comes in

Authenticator per Steve Sipe was Bob Gryder. At least give him the proper credit for his work. Local Arizona guy. Set up shot just down the highway from me out of his garage:

Bob Gryder Autographs

3441 W. Golden Ln, Chandler, AZ 85226

(480) 917-5744

Tell him to worry about the forgeries his company is passing on a daily basis before he starts telling others how to do their jobs. 

Just found this sabbath signed album that i thought looked like all the fakes going around but has been passed by psa dna

http://www.psacard.com/DNACert/v03958

being new at this i was under the impression psa and these sort of companies listed in this thread would be the items newbies should look out for to purchase but now i am not so sure!

do others feel the same as i do that this sabbath signature collection is a fake.... if it is real i guess i need to be analyzing different parts of the signatures!

Adam Tate,

Yes, that is a forgery. 

You can view more of those Black Sabbath forgeries through this thread:

http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/black-sabbath-forgin...

thought so... so if thats clearly a fake to even my untrained eye how does it pass a psa test so how can anyone trust their verdicts as proof of legitimate autographs! this thread has been a real eye opener for me... guess instinct is what we must go on!

Buy based on the autograph, not the COA/Sticker on the autograph.

Joe E I found this post from Mar 21

So you are endorsing forgeries?

Did you even read the thread?  The first few pictures, the forgeries looked like they were mispelled as PIUG.. If you think I am in any way endorsing forgeries you're an idiot and the concept of sarcasm flies above your head.

I am part of a forgery ring, and endorse forgeries.. you guys are beauties

Not this calling out stuff again Al. I fail to see how this relates at all

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service