PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

https://shop.justinbiebermusic.com/products/stuck-with-u-signed-ori...

Ships in 12 weeks, around August 6th.  Signed by BOTH Beiber & Ariana.  Worth the risk for $5, who else wants to autopen gamble with me out there?  Was $32 for 4. 

Views: 11605

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, I got my hopes up for nothing, I saw all the tweets about the stuck with you cd's shipping and emailed UMG to ask if this was true, just got my answer.

"We've received some stock, but not enough to fulfill all orders at this time! Once again, my apologies for the extended delay. We will get back to you as soon as we have an updated timeline to provide!

I was thinking we might actually get these before Christmas but back to square one

And these ones were charity and they couldn’t even provide real signatures.  I’ve already asked for my order to be cancelled. 

Funny one of the messages I got from UMG was that Justin and Ariana were busy trying to get them all signed, I knew there was a 99% chance they would be fake but figured it was worth a chance for $5

Jesus... Like a year wait and a charity benefit, and still fake. 

This made me laugh:

Yea the super fans drive me nuts. they're so blinded by their loyalty that they don't even realize how ignorant they look denying what is obvious. but we were all young once lol

This is what happens when three of the biggest egos in the business team up with UMG.

I didn't expect Ari's to be so blatantly fake. I'm shocked. 

every time I mentioned they would probably be Auto pen all of her fans bashed me and said she wouldn't do that and she always signs hers. I was hoping I was wrong but not surprised in the least

This came in! One of my friends in New Jersey received hers like the day before, and it looked like this....

Pretty sure those are real plus they sold out quick. The bieber and ari ones are fake.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service