We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

This is an example that I own and wanted you guys opinion on this one. The paper has proper fading/ wear for the time period. The signature flows nicely in person and was signed with speed!

Views: 4415

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

his recent feedback shows it and he also sold a james dean oh what a treasure trove he has of endless A list celbs I found it by looking at the to bill MJ on the front page of his ioffer then scroll down

Oh dude thats my post! I wrote that.
Will look at that dean though!

Well I hope you will not pass this on to anyone!!!!! :D 

Well i mean if its totally fake of courses not but I'm not convinced both the card and photo are fake just because it came from ioffer. I looked at the actual autographs and especially the white index card is similar to known examples.
I haven't heard any opinions based on pressure, angle ,slant ,size,shape,speed,or anything to help with it. All you guys are looking at is key words like ioffer. Let's look at the signatures and compare shall we.......

Heath,

I looked at the first two pages, which included two Marlon Brandos, several Michael Jacksons, Jerry Garcia, Madonna, Travolta, Johnny Cash and more, and not one was even a good forgery in my opinion.

Sorry...wish I had better news.

Ah well thanks steve! All your opinions have been great on this! What did you think about the white index card?

Very bad forgeries. 

Agree with others, the MJ's are bad.  The first one (to bill) looks like an attempt at a secretarial, and the 2nd one is not even close to what an MJ looks like.

Ioffer is infested with forgeries, and I've never seen anything decent come from there.  Ioffer has been brought up numerous times on this forum. 

I believe he has some good studio photos. This is who I bought the original posting from. He seems to have decent items.
http://www.ioffer.com/selling/eclectibles
By the way the full nirvana index card has proper 1991 aging and wear for sure.....

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service