We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Tags: Lady, gaga

Views: 23549

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It said online it takes almost 2 days straight just to count to 100,000. I'm guessing its faster to count then to sign switch to the next thing, sign, switch sign... 

These are basically guaranteed to be fake. If you happen to get a real one, you won't know anyway because there are so many fakes... I'm going to cancel my order so I don't have to deal with another return, and lose the return shipping money.

Does anybody know when the us one are going to be shipped late june , august ,december 

The other thing that gives me hope is that this album was originally supposed to be released months ago, but she announced a delay back in March because of the virus. With the album coming two months later than expected, and with her quarantined in that time with not much to do, it's entirely possible that she signed about 2000 of these per day, which would result in 120,000 signed since March. And because the US orders haven't even shipped yet, and there are conflicting release dates, it seems to imply they're working with her schedule.

However, if the results are like the European ones, I just won't be able to trust them. I don't like an autograph unless I'm reasonably certain they're real; and in those cases, I just never could feel sure enough.

Yeah maybe I'll hold off on cancelling and see what the US people get. I really want her autograph but didn't want to pay a ton for it so this would be perfect if it's real. Don't have high hopes but I guess I'll give one last shot to these preorders from big names. 

Not really. It's not like they'd be some huge rarity or something. Plus, regardless, with many if not most of the "signed" CDs being crap, any that are real would be treated with some hestitation at best. Personally, unless she's giving some fantastic, very letter signature or offers video proof of her signing every one, I don't want these.

One semi good thing to come out of this for collectors who want something actually signed by Gaga, her price seems to have gone down. I managed to get a star is born cover for the same price as she’s selling these uk packages. They were going for £100+ back in March 

Reddit Discussion link on Lady Gaga autographs........

https://www.reddit.com/r/VinylReleases/comments/gyythg/the_lady_gag...

"Signed" by someone. We just don't know who. 

Yeah definitely tough to convince rabid fans who don't know anything about autographs that their queen could do any wrong. I guess that's the record companies target market. People who refuse to use logic to make decisions. 

One good way of estimating the amount sold would be to iterate through the Order Numbers. For example, I bought mine on the first morning of pre-orders, and my Order Number was GAGA81019. Obviously, she sells several things on her site, but I imagine that the vast majority of orders were for these signed CDs. So if someone orders one today and the ID is GAGA100019, we'll know that 20,000 items were sold, which gives us some idea.

Good thinking! 

I ordered mine shortly after seeing it posted here.. And mine is in 88100 range. So quite a few were sold within a short period of time. I would be curious what today's would say. Anyone want to order then cancel their order to test out the theory?

The edit and reply button doesn't work for me... But I wanted to add, many people bought the max of 4 as well. So even in the fee hours between my order and yours. Around 7000 orders were put in... That could be up to 28,000 sold in just a few hours. And they been on sale for over a month now. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service