We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Lots of discussion over the years over good versus bad Madonna autographs. Post exemplars for discussion and let's see if we can all learn something!

Views: 9345

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The more knowledge we have, the better we can learn. It is always good to learn from each other and that is what makes this group so good.
Thoughts?
Attachments: No photo uploads here

Thanks for all the sharing. It has been very educational indeed! Some of her signatures are quite easy to identify but some are not, especially if she had signed in a rush! :(

Here's one that shows up often on google search. Signed drumhead.

Any thoughts on this one?

not even close

Thank you for your opinion. The drumhead came from a company called deco memorabilia, which is probably not very reputable. Maybe domeone here can speak to that. The second half of that signature is strange for sure. What are your thoughts on the Truth or Dare poster?
This was from the collection of a very well known in person collector.

Opinions welcome.

I don't want to get in the way of replies to the two posts above but can someone post some signatures from the 1980s? I think the earliest one above is from 1990 (at least that is the copyright date of the photograph). If someone can show and describe how her signature developed from the 1980s to the present day even better. I presume, as with most stars, that the signature has just got simpler and less legible. I also presume that earlîer examples are rarer and more valuable as a general rule. Is that true?

Until I was Googling a few minutes ago I hadn't actually realised that Madonna has been so sparing with her studio LP output - 13 since 1983. I take that as a positive by the way.

This one looks pretty authentic to me?

I would like to publicly apologize to Kamran for my statements directed toward him. No excuse, I was out of line.

Let's see if we can't get more opinions on some examples we see pop up.

I posted this earlier anybody have thoughts?

It looks good to me, was hoping to get a consebsus before we move on to more.
You are a first class Gentleman it was a very interesting blog my personal favourite on this very informative site

Apology accepted,Thank you.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service