We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Its the second coming of Coaches Corner. Morales seems to be the main authenticator. Mantle, Williams, DiMaggio just to name few are being sold. Just more garbage that needs to be exposed

Views: 5514

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No Mike Miller, you're just another idiot who is defending a blatant crook...it's just a different day is all. Same old, Same old.

Mike, or should i say Pat,

Let me give you the benefit of the doubt here and assume your not McManus or an employee. Did you even read the thread where McManus replies to comments. I doubt it, b/c if you had, you would have seen where McManus has clearly admitted to knowingly rippiing off his customers and committing fraud:

1.) Mcmanus admits numerous times hes not an expert, and that the members here obviously knew these were forgeries, but its not his fault, he just liquidates lots

2.) McManus admitted he is not an authenticator and doesnt know if they are authentic, he just sells the items

3.) McManus admitted that the customer and "us" must check the items validity not him

4.) McManus admitted that the graphs were bad, but we should blame the COA and not him, even though he was continuing to sell them

5.) McManus has a guarantee that each item is individually checked by him to assure authenticity, yet then he admitted that he had no idea if these autographs were real.

End of argument, your whole entire argument is now null and void. McManus admitted clealry in this thread, that if he does indeed sell these items, he is committing fraud, and that will be reported.

And its quite obvious you have no autograph experience whatsoever as even a rookie who is TTM collecting would know these are bad.

I'd like to know who "appraised" this crap for $140,000!!!!

Looks like it was penned by a 3-year old.  It also looks like the ink is still wet!!!

http://www.icollector.com/1931-Yankees-Team-Ball-Double-Header-Base...

Mike, the bottom line is that your BFF is selling forgeries. These are terrible forgeries, that are authenticated by a fraud, so basically your Friend is as well

McmANUS has been exposed. I like the name Fudd

If Mr. McManus was a stand-up guy, he would have taken down listings that we have exposed here.

The fact that numerous collectors (including myself) have given the "thumbs down" on those exposed listings should have given Mr. McManus enough reason to take them down.

There is not one collector/member here who has opined that they are authentic.

They are obvious forgeries, Mr. McManus.

You deserve all of the "free advertising" we have given you here.

As usual Chris, well said

anyone know if this auction occurred yesterday?   hopefully no one bought that crap

Those results would embarrass any self respecting auctioneer.

Don't ya' think Mr Mcmanus.

How would you like to buy GOLD & Silver COINS from This Derelict? He knowingly sells fakes and thinks it's fine cause he was asked to liquidate.????LOLOLOL What a MORON!! You sell FAKES MCmANUS. Tell us all how you sell Fake Gold Coins too!!!

That junk would have sold for more on ioffer.

Shows how known and respected this crooked, unethical company is.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service