We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi

Is this Michael Jackson autograph genuine?

Tags: Jackson, Michael

Views: 591

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...But you can still tell us who said it was authentic...

You should use the search engine here to they are not known or rare or authentically signed items. I'm sorry. What did you spend and when? If you haven't, DON'T. The service just sells certs - you just bought one but it has little to do with authenticity and a lot to with sales to newbies. :(

I bought it on Ebay for £400

When and how - you may be able to get your money back :)

BTW, that is way to little for an authentic Jackson like this IMO...

How can you tell its not real?

If I were you I'd be opening a Not as Described complaint with eBay and get in touch with your CC and find what you need to do by asking others here - perhaps in a new thread. I can not answer your question in a meaningful way in this space other to say it does not align with known authentic examples. 

As a fan and an owner of several MJs, as well as a buyer/seller of a few, I have probably looked at and studied close to a gazillion supposed MJ sigs. As you study and build up your skills, you begin to pick up on certain traits and characteristics (both real and fake) that help you discern the real deal from fakes.

The item posted here is wildly off, starting with the terrible inscription. It doesnt look or feel like authentic MJ.

I could go on, but this site is full of advice, exemplars and general knowledge for those interested in learning. You can help yourself by spending some time here and asking yourself why 2 others besides myself have agreed that this sig is not authentic MJ. We dont tend to throw our opinions out haphazardly here - while any one of us we may make a mistake from time to time, consensus generally wins the day. 

Ok thanks for the advice! I Know the star is in the wrong place but that could have been because it didnt fit in the photo?

In my opinion whatever the item is it would be worth more without that "signature" on it at all.

Problems are well beyond the star, friend.

Nothing looks right about this signature from top to bottom. Im sorry, but you should def. try getting your money back.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service