Here's another ugly Mickey Mantle forgery on a baseball found on Ebay.

This putrid-looking Mickey Mantle forgery on a baseball is listed by Ebay seller Onlyhim.

Ebay seller Onlyhim writes "This will pass any third-party authentication such as PSA or JSA."

Both PSA and JSA will reject this piece-of-crap Mickey Mantle forgery in a millisecond.

Gotta love when the sellers of these Mickey Mantle forgeries "Includes a ticket from the signing."   What a bad joke!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MICKEY-MANTLE-AUTOGRAPHED-SIGNED-AMERICAN-L...

Views: 2782

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry to tell you this but this is the real deal.  You may want to take this one down.  You are wrong with this one....

Hi John,

I guess its safe to assume that you are the ebay seller since you just joined to make this post. There is no better expert on Mantle signatures in this world than Chris williams. If you have any proof to back up your auction, please post. 

Carl, the proof is in the signature itself.  compare it to any known authentic Mantle currently on ebay (baseball).   This signature is slowly written, as are most forgeries.  Does not possess the speed or fluidity of an authentic signature.

John, send it to PSA or JSA, and if they "authenticate" it, I will delete this thread and pay for your authentication fees.

Prove me wrong.

It's a typical, slowly-penned Mantle forgery.

Nothing is typical, what is typical is that I watched Mickey Mantle himself sign it.  What you are doing is bashing signatures that you are not an expert in but accusing people of selling fake items.

You watched Mickey sign this? Uh yeah.....you're a liar and a thief. This is an easy forgery to see.
The proof is in that I was present when the Mick signed the baseball in person, as notated before. I have several signed items from Mickey. If do know that every signature is not going to be the exact every time. Even my own signature is not the same every time.
I protect the integrity of this hobby we all enjoy and I have stopped fakes and help stop accounts from doing so on auction sites. What you need to do is watch how you use trade market sites and attacking the charter of sellers on those auction sites.
Again I would advise you to delete this and I am asking you nicely.
Hope that you understand...

This song and dance is just getting so old now. Always react in the same ways. Next is the lawsuit threats, lol. 

Below is another example of the same Mantle penned by the forger of these ugly Mantle forgeries.

The below Mickey Mantle forgery is listed by Ebay seller Yanksnsox1987.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mickey-Mantle-Autographed-Signed-Official-N...

Not sure you get it. This is not mine nor is a comparable to mine.
Are you an expert for the Mantle family? NO nor are you one that is an expert in his signature. Let's look at the one you sold not too long ago

I will show you the one I sold recently.

Here it is.  Not a pretty baseball, but certainly authentic.

The Mantle you are selling and the other one I showed were penned by the same forger.

All you have to do, Mr. Smith, is prove me wrong.

Submit it to PSA or JSA. 

It's that simple.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service