We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

NEED OPINIONS : Autographed album covers by AC/DC, LED ZEPPELIN, LYNYRD SKYNYRD, PINK FLOYD....REAL OR FAKE....

A friend of mine collected these signed albums through out the years, i couln`t render opinions on these items, maybe the forum can..REAL OR FAKE????  thanks!

Views: 3984

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

The AC/DC items look really bad

The  Lynyrd Skynyrd album might be real, not sure about the other ones, i`am not a expert, just kinda guessing.

The pink floyd im pretty sure is bad, and the AC/DC albums all look bad to me. You can tell the same person signed for both Malcolm and Angus by comparing the last names. And the Brian graph is horrible.

The Skynyrd item also looks bad to me. The Medlocke and Rossington signatures dont compare well to authentic ones. And the more i look at the Zepp album the more im pretty certain its bad as well. 

I hate to say it, but im pretty confident that your friend is going to need refunds on all these items. I belive they all are actually bad.

Carl

Your saying they are all bad...really...wow! 

Hello.

In my opinion neither of these albums are real. There is a few autographs that looks close to real, like Roger Waters. But most of them are way off.

It's funny to see that the first AC/DC album have a guest pass without date or venue attached to it. Over all the years that I have received guest passes, it's only one time that it didn't have the information about venue or date and that was because it was the last concert on the world tour. So the security know that I couldn't use it for another concert on that tour.

I'm sorry to be a bringer of bad news, but I would let your friend know that these albums are not real. I don't know if he can get a refund or not? I hope he can.

If you like, you can take a look at my pictures and see some of the autographs that I have got in person.

Good Luck with the refund!

I do not like the Zeppelin at all.  the signatures are slowly written with strong pen pressure and no flow to them.

The zeppelin autographs are definitely bad.  Here is my ACDC for you to compare.  Both albums appear to be written in the same hand. 

Mike, Do you have a COA to confirm that the drumhead is authentic?  I have a sketched Angus Young drumhead that i will post later today, would like your opinion on it if you don`t mind. Thanks!

Yes, this came directly from RR Auction.  It has their COA, I would have to check my records to see if I have a separate one from Roger, but regardless he would have reviewed it for the auction.

The AC/DC albums are obviously signed by the same hand. So, not authentic!

The Roger Waters autograph is not authentic. It is a major departure from his writing style.

I have no opinion on the Skynyrd but if it is from the same source....

Mike, What do you think..Real or Fake?

I don't like it. Especilly with the unused Working Passes that is added to the drum head. It might look cool with passes together with the signature, but there is no evidence that they were used to get the autograph. Just the opposit. But I would like to hear what others have to say.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service