We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Here are two Paul McCartney signed Ecce Cor Meum CDs.

The first was supposedly signed by Paul at the Virgin Megastore in London on November 22, 2006. In this one, Paul added his famous "doodle"; however, there are a few smudges that go along with it.

The second one was reported to have been signed at the the Virgin Megastore in New York on November 13, 2006. This one is smudge-free.

Do you think one or both are authentic? And would you rather have the "doodle" one with smudges or the other one that is "doodle-less" but clean?

I would personally and definitely want the one with the "doodle" for sure if it was smudge-free. And does the "doodle" more than offset the smudge-factor? Which has greater value?

And finally, another thing to consider: perhaps the smudges contain a PARTIAL PAUL MCCARTNEY FINGERPRINT?!!

Views: 787

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Both are authentic. I actually prefer the smudged autograph! It is a more fuller signature and has a lovely sketch also!

I actually prefer the signature without the doodle

I hate smudges.

I think they are both nice in different ways.  I prefer the one without the smudge but remember that you eye is drawn more to the smudge on a cd as opposed to a smudge on vinyl.  Are they expensive?

The doodle smudged one is $779 or £499 while the the doodle-less, smudge-free one is $985.

if it is for you go for the one you prefer but the smudge free one IMO is a better investment as it comes with Perry's coa.

Thanks, Michelle. I am considering getting something signed by Paul, so I'm trying to gather information and ideas.

IMO the vintage ones are much nicer altho much pricier clearly but imo that is something to think about; - at least then you have a real solid investment piece that you can keep for ages.  The P M cd ones we were looking at are also really nice but no comparison with a vintage one......just a thought

So my next question is: how rare are Paul's doodles?

not that rare; - it depends on ones personal choice I think

Thanks, Michelle.
And another question I have is: which is more rare, a Paul McCartney signed CD or an 8x10 photo?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service