We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Paul Simon - signed and numbered lithograph 25x25" (edition of 500) 

Seven Psalms Vinyl + Signed and Numbered Lithograph – Paul Simon

Tags: Paul, Simon

Views: 10083

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

10:40 

I don’t get it :(

gone. 

Just got one!

Looks like now limited to 2 and going back in/out of stock randomly 

Gutted really wanted this one. Missed it twice when it showed up.

I noticed they changed the product pages. They must be reading this forum (I made a comment here about the edition size) ;)

Apparently this is even more limited than was previously suggested; both the signed and the unsigned page now state 250 units available. The print in the photo is still numbered 1/500. So I take that as the print is limited to 500 with only 250 of those signed.

I noticed this as well. I couldn’t tell what they were doing- when first on sale, both the signed and unsigned were listed as editions of 500 each. It appeared that the 500 signed sold out and then about 2 hours later, the listing for signed was updated to reflect 250 and back in stock, and the unsigned was backed down to 250. I figured they took 250 of the unsigned to add back to the signed stock but could see it your way too as it currently reads. 

The first description said  Signed 25" X 25" Album Art Lithograph (hand numbered through 500), which is what the photo on the product page shows.  I think that is still literally true - the lithograph is numbered through 500 but only half of those are signed (hopefully numbers 1-250 to prevent the other half from being faked).

I'm not sure what happened with the sales - they might have set the stock lower than 250, but seeing how they also added a purchase limit of 2 when it went back up they might have cancelled some excessive orders. I wouldn't be surprised if some had ordered 10 or more copies.

Yeah that makes sense, I’m thinking you’re right…I had also wondered if the restock with limit 2 noted was likely result of cancelled orders of multiples. 

Nice sleuthing Fellas.

Credit to Jor-El, I noticed the various changes too but was confused…pretty certain now that the lithograph is an edition of 500 with only 250 being signed (hopefully the first 250 as said). 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service