We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Am I the only one that thinks this is quite possibly the biggest PSA/DNA fail for a Michael Jackson signature ever? What do you guys think?

Views: 747

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

First one 100% forgery and a fake PSA cert card / sticker. Someone is printing these up -- I've seen many with Michael Jackson and McCartney. The forgers check the PSA database for items without photos -- this is a loophole that PSA should fix by posting photos of ALL their items.  Plus any autograph valued at more than 50 bucks should come with their full PSA LOA (letter) -- not a cert card. 

I agree with you, Bruce, on both points.  This, I’m afraid can also be a problem with Upper Deck (UDA) and Tristar as well.  I don’t think UDA always has a pic...perhaps most of the time they don’t have a pic, and Tristar doesn’t post pics of the items; however, Tristar does have a detailed description of the item signed.

With Upper Deck, they say items from shows (such as Jordan Flight School Camps) haven’t “been transferred to our online database yet.”  Of course, they have been stating “yet” for a few years now.  “Yet” would imply they are going to do it, I would think, but it never gets done.  You can call Upper Deck or email them, and they will respond, yes or no, but you won’t get a picture.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service