We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Garry King is well liked by some but I see a big problem with some of the items I see on his site.  I'm not referring to Kenny Baker and other small bits but rather the large $$ music items.

Dealers in the UK might not be aware of current music item that they offer for sale.  In another thread several autographs from Autografica were deemed fake.  The items were Clint Eastwood, Charlton Heston and Harrison Ford.

He might not know there is a problem. 

Tags: Charlton, Clint, Eastwood, Ford, Garry, Harrison, Heath, King, Ledger, Philippe, More…Ryan, heston

Views: 33479

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

but w/o looking it up can you name the US Presidents that were born in England?

Not sure but I think G Dubbya ( that's Washington - not the other fella ) might have originated not far from where I live in the North West of England. His ancestry has been traced to a small village called Yealand and there are plaques up stating that. What I am sure is that we sent you Quentin Crisp who became the Queen of New York !

lol, when I think of GW I always draw a picture of McClintock (john wayne)  BUt it's good to see you speak washingtonese as a foreign language.

As written it would be Zero but it's also somewhat of a trick question.  The US Constitution wasn't formed until 1783 by treaty with King George.  Even though the 1776 declaration was filed those born in British Colonies were considerd subjects of the English Crown (although debate sure to unfold). 

Thus one could argue that the first nine presidents who were born in the colonies during that interim time period were british subjects just not born in England.

I think you meant Treaty of Paris not U. S. Constitution since that was 1787.  I would agree that it might be technical to say those born before the treaty (before 1783) were considered by the Crown as subjects though here July 4, 1776, would be the cutoff date. 

Thanks Scott, yes.  The wording ought to have said US Government since the declaration was being slugged out on the battlefields.  WIth the Treaty signed England gave up it's claim and as we know GW (not John wayne) became our 1st Prez in 1789.

1. George Washington (1789-1797) was born in 1732, in the British Colony of Virginia, and was a British subject,

2. John Adams (1797-1801) was born in the Massachusetts Bay Colony in 1735.
3. Thomas Jefferson (1801-1809) was born in 1743 in the colony of Virginia.
4. James Madison (1809-1817) was born in 1751 in the colony of Virginia.
5. James Monroe (1817-1825) was born in the colony of Virginia, in 1758.
6. John Quincy Adams (1825-1829) was born in 1767 in the colony of Massachusetts.
7. Andrew Jackson (1829-1837) was born in 1767 in the colony of the Carolinas.
8. Martin Van Buren (1837-1841) was born in 1782 in the colony of New York.
9. William Henry Harrison (1841) was born in 1773 in the colony of of Virginia.

And, of course, Kenya was a British colony until 1964.

maybe we ought to downplay this before The Donald finds out as he will then want to declare everything null & void and declare himself King while firing everone.

Hmmm, when was Obama born?  Maybe he is British.

I thought Quentin Crisp was a cereal.

that was before the "quake"

If you know Michael Jackson well, could I have your input on these? It's important...thanks.

http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/michael-jackson-sign...

Hello to you all

I was wondering its all gone quiet on here and nothing is being said in the UK about AFTALS resonse

Does anyone know anything regarding the Jacksons / McCartneys etc raised via Adrian ?

Thanks    Gary

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service