We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Just wondering what your thoughts are on this one?
Thanks!!

Tags: Connery

Views: 1586

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Top 3 are 3 of 15 or so signed in-person NYC 2009-2011 (me, K9 & 2 or 3 helpers)

The B&W was a purchase.

Just curious. What would be the odds of a forger combining all those anomalies into a single signature? 

In no way am I a guy with an advanced degree in Statistics, but I would say that the chance of Sean hitting all of those at once is about equal to a decent forger with access to these types of scans.

+1

Eric

Pete, he certainly does have a lot of variation, now that I see it. But yes, no matter how different, it has that certain 'flow' you mentioned. But that third one, if you hadn't got it in person, I would have thought it odd as it slants so far to the right?

Your head would explode if you saw the stuff he signed and the way he signed in those 2 hits.

I will upload some of the others later tonight when I am home.

Sorry for hijacking this thread, but since you're also discussing Connery in general I thought I could ask what you think of this one?

Thanks for helping!
Close-up

The Best Wishes shots tend tobe TTM preprints or the occasional charity pieces his wife donates to auctions.

If it is live ink, it is probably from one of the charities Mrs. supports. 

Thanks Pete! Appreciate your help.

Do anyone of you knowledgable guys know what a fair price would be for a 10x8 photo like this?

Would love to own a genuine Connery, but they seem to be a bit pricey for me at the moment...

Fair for a buyer or fair for a seller?

Hahahahaha

With Sir Sean's age and health it's not something I would let go of cheap, but at the same rate I'd buy em all day if they were not too expensive.

They sit around with no buyers at $400-$800 on Bond shots.

One seller of mostly fakes bangs em out at $100-$175 every week.

Haha! To be honest I'm not surprisingly more interested in a "fair" price for me as a buyer... ;-)

This is listed at $325 and maybe that price can come down a bit. So I guess that's an ok price but not a bargain.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service