We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 1994

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sophie might be coming after you personally, lock doors and windows.....

That's terrible.

Got my art card today. Sophie should maybe be added to most disappointing signers.

The replacement photos from banquet were really nice, especially if you only ordered the personally signed cd and got a signed cd and a large signed photo   

A replacement photo with all that written on that's class 

Pretty good ,im unsure what happened with the signing and why she didnt do some of the lps/cds but she has made an effort to make these look nice and its a great photo of her and a good size ,roll on more non signings 

Mine arrived from Banquet, I went for one of the personally signed CD's. Really should have not bothered. My name was spelt wrong, the message I asked to be written had not been done (it was a fairly generic dedication message as well, certainly nothing that could be cause for a second glance) and she had barely signed her own name. The whole CD packaging looks like a toddler scribbled on it. I contacted Banquet who agreed it was poor and offered a refund. Which involved me going through a load of carry-on, posting, claiming postage refunds, doing it in person at The Post Office, emailing proof, packing a certain way etc etc. They could have just sent a label. It's not like they can resell it anyway. I'm so let down, and if I'm honest, a bit PO'd that I got caught in a last-minute dash for sales for a chart position attempt that I'm currently trying to resell the tickets I had for her show in December. I feel fleeced.

To be honest those personally signed from Banquet are a big risk for every good one theres a bad one i can count numerous times mine have been either smudged ,written in a totally inadequate pen that matched the background colour perfectly,totally wrong wording ,half the wording missing and even once by the wrong artist with the mysterines writing franz ferdinand lyrics on their album and vice versa and yes they dont like the word return or refund did they offer you the usual fiver off 

I’m returning mine as well. 

Sorry you had the same experience as me but good for you for not just accepting it. This shouldn't be allowed to become a standard.

No, I didn't get offered anything like that. I've ordered other signed things from them and am now starting to feel some regret. I get celebs time is precious and this signing cd's trend must be a nightmare but they do well out of it, they are using their fan's pockets to try and bump further up the charts but Sophie is no Ed Sheeran, a bit of time and actually caring about her product/fans surely could be something she could do otherwise, why offer it with Banquet in the first place?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service