We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Specific problems and complaints against Drew Max, Marc Goldman and AAU

Hi everyone, i just found out that drew screwed up on A Babe Ruth autographed baseball and,authenticated a ball JSA said is a complete,fake.,When,I complained, Drew would not call me back and the President of AAU told me Drew does not talk to the public. How arrogant,is,that? I even suggested sending the ball,to 3rd party for review and,Goldman said there is no need to.

I know AAU and Drew do not,have a good reputation bc someone said,he was fired by Pawn Stars bc of too many problems with his,work. I also know he has numerous complaints about his authentication skills.

Anyone have.any,specific problems that they care to,elaborate,on? I am not sure what I can do but I am trying to,gather, any complaints and show a clear pattern of problems. Anyone,have any ideas on what I can do? Class action suit? Better business bureau complaint? Contact a Fraud Lawyer?

Views: 21650

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here's another example of pure garbage "authenticated (cough, cough)" by Drew Max.

Click on the image to get a closer look.

Now that's really funny!!!!

Drew Max, "Forensic Document Examiner!!!!"  It's a bad freakin' joke!!!!!

LOL@"Authentication Skills."

What iv seen of him on pawn stars he came across as a absolute dick!.He looks more like Sherlock Holmes than a authenticator with his bag and magnifier!.

Please don't insult Sherlock Holmes like this. I knew Sherlock Holmes... I was friends with Sherlock Holmes... And Drew Max is NO Sherlock Holmes! :-)

Ya know I did see him deny an autograph on "Pawn Stars". I believe it was a JFK one, and he pulled his little magnifying glass out of his briefcase and said it was a secretarial. I was surprised! LOL

William, that is exactly what I am banking on. You use the word 'negligence'; I am using the word "fraudulent" and have informed the Federal Trade Commission and requested an investigation.

I am still waiting for the so called "proof" that the ball was manufactured after Ruth passed away. I asked this question when you first posted the thread but you have never produced any "proof" except for your knowledge of this fact.

Post pictures of the autograph and stampings that prove it dates after Ruth's death and this forum will be dealing with facts, not statements.

I am not showing the proof on this site. I will at the right time to whoever investigates AAU.

You don't want us to see the autograph because in my opinion it is the very one that was clearly identified as a forgery on a previous post on this forum and you already owned it and were trying to sell it on Ebay at the time or you purchased it anyway after being told it was bad.

You even stated on this forum about that ball that you were interested in purchasing it and impressed that the Ebay seller posted the item failed JSA authentication and was trying to be honest. That sounds like the seller to me.

Now you cry foul.

Too many coincidences for me especially since posting the pictures to prove your thread on this forum certainly does not hurt any action you take against AAU in this case.

Can I prove my suspicion? No. 

However, you had your chance to prove your case and wimped out so now I am posting what I expected from day one of your post.

I doubt if we hear anything else from you because you will likely hang yourself if you continue to respond.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service