We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Found the peyton with a COA from Sports Connextion. ANyone have an opinion on them?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PEYTON-MANNING-AUTOGRAPHED-FOOTBALL-WITH-CO...

Views: 6332

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That Ruth looks like its signed in sharpie.  Back from the dead...

to think there are so many losers doing this and then hiding behind the fact that PSA & JSA make mistakes. Yes they do, many of them. They play favorites and are generally f'ed up companies who will be going out of business in the next few years ala Global when they make more stupid missteps than they already have due to greed.

Still ,they are better than the 187 Mantles this guy has with his MFP, birdsick TTA, STAT,  Morales, Drew Max, CSC and now Placibo Polanco COA's.

WHAT A COMPLETE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onSfz_bv5oY

Is craigslist their new super awesome website? 

everyone save the phone # in the craiglist listing. So when the people who get burnt come here (they always do) we can give them their direct line. 

Fantastic job guys!!!!!

Alright, lets do this again.

Till next time?

What Tom didnt realize, but of course he does now, is how passionate and intelligent the members of this forum (for the most part, lol) are. This isnt a site full of amateurs and TTM collectors trying to convince everyone there brittney spears TTM is real. These guys are the best out there and many make there living, or have made there living at some point, in the authentication field. His move to come here was stupid, but a common technique. But even stupider, was to start a debate using his real name. The same name that can be researched, the same name he claimed was not associated wtih sports connextion, when there was a clear paper trail connecting them. Then, an even stupider move was to think his ebay story would fly. How dumb did he really think we were. That has got to be the worst attempt at a "why my items got pulled" story that i have ever heard. AND SO NOW AS YOU ARE READING THIS, WHICH YOU UNDOUBTEDLY ARE TOM, PLEASE NOTE!!!!!!!!! YOUR REAL NAME WILL NOW SHOW UP FIRST THING IN ANY GOOGLE SEARCH, ALONG WITH ALL THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU SELLING FORGERIES AND YOUR COMPANY SELLING FORGERIES. Basically, b/c of this forum, you will always be tied to the remarks made here by yourself, and the lies you told. I hope thats okay with you, and i hope you thought about it long and hard before you came here, b/c the damage is done. The question is, will you destroy the bad inventory like an honest person, or will you try and sell it all off quick and start up a business with a new name. I think i know, and others are already pointing out you trying to flip the exposed items asap. But please do respond to anyones comments now that you have been exposed. We all are interested in your words of wisdom, after all, us 13 year olds need lessons from master

Tom Polacco decided to come in and delete all his posts. 

I had saved them.  Here they are.

I know Tom, your going to be upset about it.  I'm sorry.  As mentioned earlier, we've seen this all before, its like people use a script when they are called out, and deleting your posts was part of that script.

Wascher 

LOL, nice going Wascher.

Group effort, someone mentioned I should probably take this precaution... so I did. 

I was screen-shooting every post he made.

Beautiful, Wascher!!!!

(like) :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service