We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

I have been collecting Star Wars autographs since 1998.  Not all of my signatures are on Star Wars memorabilia.  For example, when I met Warwick Davis at a comic convention in New York City, I had him sign a Willow photograph.  I also have publicity photos of Sir Alec Guinness and Christopher Lee from the 1970s, and a Natalie Portman signed The Diary of Anne Frank theater poster from her performance on Broadway back in 1998.  My current wish list includes Peter Cushing, Terence Stamp and John Williams.  I am interested in knowing about the collections and wish lists of other members.

Views: 88330

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

cool stuff! i can't wait to get my order back from OPX!!!

Hi everyone. I'd appreciate some feedback on these items regarding their authenticity. Thank you for your time. ~Rob.

Top 3 BLATANT forgeries.

No, No and Dear God No!

DEAR GOD, thanks...at least I have a laugh since I just bought these.

You have a good attitude, Robert. This would be a true test. Please tell me you can get your money back.

I think I can get my money back on two of them, but I'm not sure. I'll keep you informed.

Man, I hope I caught a break with these. They're not Star Wars, so I hope I have better luck. Well two are Star Wars. I wish I found this site BEFORE I bought things. Thank you guys so much, though. ~Rob.

Update: I was able to secure an immediate refund for the Han Solo autograph. The other two have promised to refund once they have the pictures back. Please let me know about these other ones so I can start getting my money back on these items should they prove out that they're false. Thank you guys ever so much! You've saved me a couple hundred bucks.

The bulloch and Hamill are no good, I can't say I've seen a lot of fake Bullochs. I agree with Steve on the hestons, they are secretarial. I would also encourage you to leave negative feedback for these sellers. Too many of them get away with selling this garbage and still have 100% feedback. It's sickening.

Yeah, I don't know how they do that. Maybe it's just newbies like me that are buying up all these supposed "autographs" and we don't get them checked. The girl who sold me the Han Solo one said she has over $1000 on her wall bought from the same guy she purchased the Han Solo from. She didn't know until I found out. ~Thanks again for that.

I'm contacting the guy today about the Heston. The second one I was going to buy but now I won't. Is the MEGO triple signed one a real Heston? I bought that one three days ago. It does look different from the other two. I got my money back for the one Bulloch, the other I was going to buy. I'm glad no has said the Nimoy is fake. I really wanted to meet him in person but now at least I have his autograph-and it's real, I hope. I haven't bought James Gregory's yet, but I guess it looks real, so I can.

You guys are great! Can someone tell me what to look for in a real Heston. I bought one more but I don't have a picture for it-I'll have to wait until it gets here. I bought it from an autograph company. It's triple signed as well with Heston, Hunter, and Roddy McDowell. They guarantee its authenticity and the guy said his partner had the McDowell and Hunter done together in Miami in 1995 and he met up with Heston himself in 1998 in California to get it done. I'll post it up here when I get it but knowing what to look for in the future would help me greatly.

Cheers all,

Rob.

As others will tell you the secretarial Heston autographs are very easy since they look like "Challton."   I have  on this site somewhere a personal check signed by Charlton Heston to the secretary that apparently did much his TTM signings.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service