We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I have been collecting Star Wars autographs since 1998.  Not all of my signatures are on Star Wars memorabilia.  For example, when I met Warwick Davis at a comic convention in New York City, I had him sign a Willow photograph.  I also have publicity photos of Sir Alec Guinness and Christopher Lee from the 1970s, and a Natalie Portman signed The Diary of Anne Frank theater poster from her performance on Broadway back in 1998.  My current wish list includes Peter Cushing, Terence Stamp and John Williams.  I am interested in knowing about the collections and wish lists of other members.

Views: 87893

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Andy.

People complaining about this, just don't have a clue. I will trust that you will keep us (at least "me" in the loop.)

I really want to see what images they will have available, but the price for 8x10 or 11x14 are beyond fair. 

LOL. Always.  

I posted this up on social media and rebelscum.

Here are some of the details......

The agreement with Daisy was with KLF Sports...a company that strictly deals with private signings. They have never done a send in before so they have no experience on it. They also have never promoted any signings either. This is why there is a lack of information. They thought that a new facebook page would help with this send-in thus the creation of Authentic Signature Send-Ins. 

How am I involved? I know the person that signed her directly and he has never lied or cheated me. His signing with Pacino was awesome in which alot of people doubted at the time. Full signature Al Pacinos. 

The signing is happening at the end of Feb because she will be in the USA to do some promotional events. That's why there is a hurry up on everything since it's only a few weeks away. You have to account for all the international shipping, etc. 

I"m still finding out on what images are available but they felt a send in would be great while they sort out all the photos that will be offered. 

Steve Grad and PSA will be there to authenticate and witness the signing. For me, that's a slam dunk. As a lot of you know, Steve is a good friend of mine and probably has the world's largest SW collection. 

KLF Sports - Exclusives

To a lot of you here, I consider you guys friends first....I would never try to screw any of you in any way. I know how it feels after Moser because I sat in that guy's living room and experienced the whole thing. I have lost friendships over autographs and money. 

I don't plan to lose any friendships over this signing. 

If you have anymore questions, hit me up.

Okay, now KLF is a name I've heard before.

Thank you Andy.

Thanks again Andy for keeping us informed!

Thoughts on this Carrie Fisher autograph? 

Secretarial

Thank you Pete!

Mark Hamill. Yes or no?

POS! forgery 

Figured as much. Thanks, Pete.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service