We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Steve asked me to start a new thread since some were having a lot of issues with regards to whether or not the through the mail autographs of Jerry Lee Lewis are real or not.  I will post some examples of what we have been getting recently and some know in person examples.   These TTM signatures are not cheap.  You have to pay $50 for them to his box office box.  The question is are they real or not.  Roger has said that he has never seen Mr. Lewis sign this way and it looks to perfect - like a woman's signature.  

Please post your thoughts here and examples.

thanks

Mark

Views: 61467

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I never said that and don't believe the claim.  

His hands do shake according to persons who have worked for him.  I  have autographs from him with in the past 2 years were some look really shaky and some not so shaky.  But ALL the signatures I got recently look like an older man signed them.   

Mark

Good for you.

Your right..  Good for me!  

Mark

so i gather from most excellent resource that 2 of these are false and 2 are quite nice

Sorry not following you at all.  Are you asking of the 4 above which ones are real and which ones are not??  Also what is your "excellent resource"?

Mark

This site, this thread is such a fantastic resource! Im refering to the 2 obvious whitten forgeries as contrsted with the correct best buy styled ones of course.

Which ones are saying are you saying are signed by Whitten?  You need to be more specific - please. 

Mark

of course, the ones that are not approved by PSA/DNA such as these are

Nice to meet you "JAKE"  

Mark

now i aam confused and ask for clarity which am i supposede to believe genuine and which are clear cut false? how would one determine the real? The signed 45 and the noble book hold approval from JSA or PSA therefore must be good? quite similar i believe.

Hi Jake,

There are 78 pages in this discussion on Jerry Lee Lewis, and 50 or so pages in another discussion on the signed books alone here: 

http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/jerry-lee-lewis-new-...

Please read them first to see if they answer your questions. Thanks

http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/jerry-lee-lewis-new-...

That’s a very compelling image comparison, and one that should not be ignored. What is it that differentiates the JSA authenticated signature on the 45 from the adjacent alleged Whitten secretarial in such a way that one should be considered authentic and the other secretarial? I’ve followed both JLL discussions and would like to know the answer to that myself.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service