We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Sydney Greenstreet …..always a fight on this one……opinions…Thanks

Views: 442

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My first thought was "no".  But on second glance, it has enough going for it that I'll ratchet up to "could be"!

Etienne, This one is out of my collection…like I posted he is a tough one….I wanted first thought opinions and yours is what I expected……This is old ink on old album page….the ink looks right….This fellow is on the reverse….not a clue…..Greenstreet  started late in life and autographs are in short supply…..not that many collectors know who he is.

Oh, I know who he is....and love him!!!

Etienne……..Are you going to hang me out to dry????? Who is my unknown on the reverse.

Oops...sorry.  I meant I love Sydney Greenstreet when you said not many collectors  know who he is!  The other signature I have no idea, unfortunately......

Morris Carnovsky?

Joe W.,To Tell you the truth I did not research the name on the reverse of Greenstreet…..Etienne will hopefully educate me and or us...

Yup.

Joe W., Wins with Morris…..Now the hard part……Can you connect  Morris with Greenstreet…..which I can't professionally….But Morris helps authenticate the Greenstreet

Boris, not Morris I think.

"...I like talking to a man who likes to talk..." - love him.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service