We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I just received this in the mail I won it from eBay from authenticsigningsinc on Ebay. I received the following pieces and was told to re-attach the piece to the poster. I am concerned because the “e” on the end of “Stallone” does not look like that notorious squiggle I see on every single authentic signature I see online. I’ve included pictures of everything I received if somebody can please just tell me it’s authentic for sure :) 

Views: 1054

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The whole point of overpaying with these places is to remove (most) all of this nonsense - you should be getting a good example and nothing less. I am still working on the "assemble at home" nonsense...

DON'T SETTLE!

"...I’ve been trying to talk to him nicely and he’s pretty rude to me... he definitely hates me. I’m trying to be nice and just talk to him and learn and he can’t stand me. He said he’d refund my money but he doesn’t want to send another item... he said he lost money on the sale. Which I guess explains quite a bit. ..."

Really? I'd take the money and move on, while you can. This story just keeps getting gets worse. I'd walk away.

Edit to add - WHY would you want another of these? 

Well... even if the quality is not the best the truth is I can’t afford one off of the site for $1250. I don’t have the money and I really wanted to get my husband the real thing... and if it’s not perfect I can be okay with that as long as it’s real. I’m a mother of two and I’m not rich... if I send it back I may not find anything else in my price range that comes close. And I’m not going to send it back just because he’s irritated with me. As long as it’s authentic I’m happy at this point :) 

You are very nice - I was just looking at your icon photo and lovely family. It is a wonderful gift idea and will certainly be appreciated. If you are happy with the "customer service"  such as it is, and the item can be framed reasonably w/o damaging it (remember some of it will be hidden a bit when matted in a frame as it is cropped so tight)  - well, this is where you make a decision and it seems you have :)

I will link to a framing guide that might help you save $$$! :)

Aw thanks :) I have learned a lot from coming here and I appreciate it so much! Even if it’s not the best I’m just happy to know Stallone held a pen and signed it, and my husband will be thrilled too... and I’ve learned for the next buy what to look and ask for! I can only get better at it now I figure haha. Thanks again so much for your help!

It is my pleasure to try and help. Your husband is a very mucky man. Many folks just don't even ask, many that do either quit or get angry, but you kept asking questions :) Good job! 

Haha I just wanted to make sure I somehow got him the real deal and had 0 experience... so I learned a lot and still got him something... even if it’s not great!! Reported two people to the BBB and got refunded twice in the process... but at least I got it!!!

I also got him this!! But I’m going to make payments on it since it was so expensive and give it to him for his birthday next July! 

Hi again Kayla, where did you get the glove?

Scary enough, from the same guy... fortunately it was sent out before there were any “issues” so hopefully there should be no issues with its quality as a result of his dislike for me haha

Keep us posted :)

So you bought multiple items and he then tried to bait and switch you on shipping? That's a very poor way to do business, even shady. I don't think I would have gone through with the deal after that kind of BS. 

When you line the canvas up, does it take up the entire spot as it should?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service