We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

With the recent release of the films The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey and The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug I have rediscovered my interest in The Lord of the Rings.  I therefore thought that it would be a nice idea to create a discussion for fans of The Lord of the Rings to post any autographs that they may wish to share that are related to the films or anything else concerning Middle-earth.  I’ll get it started with a couple of items that I recently purchased from Skyline Signatures.  The first is a Peter Jackson autograph and the second is an Ian McKellen autograph.

Views: 3284

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi again Mike, I'm not sure but when Sir Ian is here in NZ he is always willing to help the fund-raising for our Mobility Dogs Assistance Trust and Autism charities. As i said before, just an absolute top bloke :) All the best, David.

Any chance he ever visits the best country in the world - Canada? ;)

Only when he can tear himself away from wanting to be in kiwi :) Which isn't very often I hasten to add ..... LOL :)

MANY thanks for taking the time to send that kind comment - mcu appreciated, David.

Just saw that McKellen is in NY for a new play. I plan on going with friends next month, is he accessible? I don't want to waste this trip waiting for him, rather am wondering if there's a place he openly visits or something.

Hi Mike, For what it is worth my advice would be to try and catch him at the Stage Door on the way in or way out. Sorry I can't really be of more help than that. Good luck and all the best, David.

some of the autographs you have collected David are  just incredible.

Hi Michelle, Thank you so much for that kind comment - it is much appreciated. I have had a truly blessed life :) If you are ever in NZ please feel free to contact me - Kim and I would love to meet you and I can show you some of the collection and bore you with some of my collecting stories ... LOL ... best wishes, David.

Send some plane tickets and I'll go visit you :)

It's a deal Mike - just as soon as I win Lotto :) Seriously, a visit to NZ has just GOT to be on everyone's bucket list !!

Only if a Lord of the Rings tour is included.  That should be on everyone's bucket list along with a Star Wars tour of Tunisia.

Hi Mike, yup both those tours are must dos :) We are surrounded by scores of LOTR locations here in the southern lakes and you can take a guided tour or just buy the book and then go for free :) Cheers, David

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service